Any figure out there of a black character with seamless arms?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asgardianboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Little question: does any of you know of any figure out there that has seamless arms and skin color is back? I am talking about a human charactere (no aliens please).

I want to build a Frost figure, from the Aliens movie. It will wear a tee and bdu pants.

Only posibility I know of is Storm Collectible's Muhammad Ali (whose headsculpt, btw, looks a lot like Frost!).
So I guess that should be my ticket, but any other options would be more than welcome.

Thanks everybody.
m.

The cm Toys African seamless muscle body might work and it’s a pretty similar build to frost from what I’ve seen (forgive me if I’m wrong I’m not really familiar with this particular character and only did a very quick image search ). In the pic I saw it looked like the skin tone was similar but in some pics his skin tone looks a little lighter and closer to the Ali figure, not really sure what’s accurate

As above. There is also a seamless TB League body in African skintone, but it was designed for basketball figures, so is on the tall side. Another option are the rubber muscle bodies from the HT Apollo Creed or Clubber Lang figures, but these are rare now.

Wow!
Thanks for all the tips.

The cm Toys African seamless muscle body might work and it’s a pretty similar build to frost from what I’ve seen (forgive me if I’m wrong I’m not really familiar with this particular character and only did a very quick image search ). In the pic I saw it looked like the skin tone was similar but in some pics his skin tone looks a little lighter and closer to the Ali figure, not really sure what’s accurate

Oh ok! I knew that one and had completely forgotten about it. The problem will be, as you point out, colour matching... Thanks! That will indeed be an option!

As above. There is also a seamless TB League body in African skintone, but it was designed for basketball figures, so is on the tall side. Another option are the rubber muscle bodies from the HT Apollo Creed or Clubber Lang figures, but these are rare now.

Yep. I had discarded that one alternative: it is 35cm tall...!

Hum.... I want to buy an airbrush and learn the trade, but not yet. Thanks anyway buddy!

I’d recommend synthetic dying over airbrush airbrush will crack and goop up even if you use silicon paint.

Hi again Raymond. Thanks for your input. Can you tell me more about that synthetic dying? Would that technique allow to die even synthetic fabrics?

Thanks again to all involved,
m.

I saw the Andromeda Tyr Anasazi Figure by BBI on Ebay recently and it was going for really cheap.

This should be suitable:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Supe...m=372155076563&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

s-l1600.jpg

Hi everyone!

Little question: does any of you know of any figure out there that has seamless arms and skin color is back? I am talking about a human charactere (no aliens please).

I want to build a Frost figure, from the Aliens movie. It will wear a tee and bdu pants.

Only posibility I know of is Storm Collectible's Muhammad Ali Chaturbate Xnxx Tubegalore (whose headsculpt, btw, looks a lot like Frost!).
So I guess that should be my ticket, but any other options would be more than welcome.

Thanks everybody.
m.

I’m wrong I’m not really familiar with this particular character and only did a very quick image search ). In the pic I saw it looked like the skin tone was similar but in some pics his skin tone looks a little lighter and closer to the Ali figure, not really sure what’s accurate

I saw the Andromeda Tyr Anasazi Figure by BBI on Ebay recently and it was going for really cheap.

Interesting option. Thanks a lot!!

This should be suitable:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Supe...m=372155076563&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Wow! I didn't knew about this one! Looks great, almost like Phicen! Have you already tried it? Is it reliable?

View attachment 437559

I’m wrong I’m not really familiar with this particular character and only did a very quick image search ). In the pic I saw it looked like the skin tone was similar but in some pics his skin tone looks a little lighter and closer to the Ali figure, not really sure what’s accurate

I am not, either... :-(

Back