Any Chance SS Would Make These 2.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Statue You

Super Freak
Reaction score
In PF or Comiquette form.I know they aren't well known characters but I would love to see them get made :

Moon Knight (A PF would rock imo)
moon%20knight.jpg

Iron Fist
IronFist.jpg

Agreed, moonknight PF would be cool but if were talking about characters who don't see much lime light getting the PF treatment then I would want this guy to get a PF!!!

BlackBolt_by_Philip_Tan.jpg

I would love a Comiquette Iron Fist I would pose it with Sabretooth, my brother had this comic book and when I was kid I thought the cover was very impressive.

watermark.php

.....<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.....
691524-she_hulk_37_large.jpg
.....​

Agreed, moonknight PF would be cool but if were talking about characters who don't see much lime light getting the PF treatment then I would want this guy to get a PF!!!

BlackBolt_by_Philip_Tan.jpg

I'd certainly buy a Black Bolt PF

I have always been a fan BlackBolt, but he doesn't seem to get the play other characters do.

I would buy a Moon Knight PF or comiquette if it was done right. I'd even buy a Fist of Khonshu Moon Knight if they made that. The fist of Khonshu one was the one with the Ankh and the gold trim.

Black Bolt is awesome! A true powerhouse in the Marvel universe. I wouldn't imagine SS would make a PF of him, but I would buy one if they did. For sure.

Nice to see i'm not the only one who would want\buy a Black Bolt PF....hell I'd settle for a commiquette too :D

Black Bolt doesn't get much play because he cannot have any real dialogue without shattering the universe.:lol

I would say if the Marvel license continues to be a lucrative one for Sideshow that you will eventually see many obscure characters. Look at Bowen for an example. They are already producing the Macabre Man-Thing. He cannot even sell a title, but he gets plenty of sculptures. Moon knight and Black panther cannot be too far off.....patience.

Back