Any 1/6 shops in Staten Island, NY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4rkShaDoWz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've been collecting 1/6 figures for a few years now and I absolutely love it! In order to reduce shipping costs and maybe get better deals, I was wondering if anyone knew of any 1/6 scale sellers in the New York area. I know the obvious like Midtown Comics and Jim Hanley's but it's quite far from where I live.

I've called various comic book stores on the island and while they do sell some Sideshow figures, I would need to request for an order to be placed on a particular item. It kind of defeats the purpose since I could then order off the website (and save tax as well).

I know some of you are from around here so I wanted to ask and see where people have had success. Thanks! :)

The only shop I know of in SI is Lucky Jones on Forrest Ave. I live in Brooklyn. There a few here like Galaxy Comics and Neergaard Toys both on 5th Ave, Excalibur Comics on 20th Ave and of course Viking Underground.

If you ever in Chinatown/Little Italy area check out Fortune gifts at 32 Mott street, they have nice selection and ImagineAnime on 30th Street (between 7th & 8th) which has many older Hot Toys.

However I don't think you will save anything at any LCS. Most places will charge you tax and you are paying full retail price anyway. I think its better to order online from either Alter ego or Conerstore comics. Sometimes they have free shipping promotions making it a great deal.

Just to add to the list, I'm in Queens but work in the city, so Forbidden Planet near Union Square is another option.

They always seem to have some HT figs in stock and they're one of the few places where I've been able to find Enterbay and Soldier Story figs too.

Back