Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may underwhelm as far as box office take and that will make some people very happy for some weird reason, but I agree, this looks like it's going to be a really fun time.

I've got to the point now where if it's by Marvel Studios I ll go and see it.Havent been disappointed yet.

So far CATWS was the only good movie of Phase 2, with GotG being an ok fun for two solid viewings.
I hope this one is at least on a par with Iron Man.

*Haven't seen anything outside of the very first trailer*

So far CATWS was the only good movie of Phase 2, with GotG being an ok fun for two solid viewings.
I hope this one is at least on a par with Iron Man.

*Haven't seen anything outside of the very first trailer*
You were LET DOWN by Aou?? Say it ain't so..:rotfl

Yes AoU one movie that was shooting for the moon and got stuck in heap of MEH

A six-minute preview of Ant-Man will be shown in select IMAX theaters starting June 12, Marvel announced today.

The extended look at Marvel's final Phase 2 film will play ahead of IMAX 3D showings of Jurassic World.

All the new footage Marvel's been releasing for this has me pretty excited. That clip with Michael Pena also gave me a pretty good laugh, I'm hoping they actually go full comedy with this movie.

I was a little worried about this movie with all of the drama with Edgar Wright. It's looking really good right now.

So the latest TV spot all but confirms at least one avenger will appear in Ant-Man!!! Read somewhere it could be Falcon but I've a feeling we'll be surprised with someone bigger! Stark??

"saving the world, you know how that is"

How do you get people excited about Ant-Man? Captain America. :lol

11403191_975229395841301_2787906416868811222_n.jpg

Back