Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to see this today. Enjoyed it a lot. I was the only one in the theater at 2 pm. :lol

I was there, alone in the shadows watching.

gsS492c.gif

Had plans on seeing this again today but my daughter when I got done teaching my morning classes, my daughter was still in bed. At least my son was awake playing video games. Either way we didn't make it. Maybe tomorrow.

Just got back from seeing it and I thought it was great fun.
Nothing earth shattering, but it was just a well made film IMHO. The gags were well done, the climactic fight with Thomas the Engine was brilliant, Paul Rudd delivered as the protagonist. Nice summer movie.

Is it doing well at the box office?

Just got back from seeing it and I thought it was great fun.
Nothing earth shattering, but it was just a well made film IMHO. The gags were well done, the climactic fight with Thomas the Engine was brilliant, Paul Rudd delivered as the protagonist. Nice summer movie.

Is it doing well at the box office?

Almost a worldwide total of 300 mil. Not to shabby for "Ant-Man" :lol

Going for the second viewing with the kids on Monday.

My kids have never laughed so loud in a movie theater as they did when the whole Thomas train table fight was going down. Reminded me of my own reaction as a kid watching Robin Hood in the theater when that freaking chicken lady was taking out all the rhino guards like she was some all-star fullback. I laughed so hard at that part I had tears in my eyes. Later I learned that Robin Hood was considered to be one of the crappier Disney movies by critics. **** that ****. That movie has always been a classic to me because of how hilarious and exciting I thought certain parts were. And if Ant-Man is another Robin Hood I'll take it, and so will my kids, for years to come.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Marvel does it again with an entertaining story and cast. Very great movie to introduce this lesser known superhero, had lots of heart. Can't wait to see which side Ant-Man is in the Captain America: Civil War coming up.

Marvel does it again with an entertaining story and cast. Very great movie to introduce this lesser known superhero, had lots of heart. Can't wait to see which side Ant-Man is in the Captain America: Civil War coming up.

Do you want me to tell you or you've been purposely trying to stay away from info? :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you SO MUCH! I thought I was imaginin' things during my only viewing.
This is pretty damn neat.

Back