Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the first marvel flick I can't be bothered seeing at the cinema, the whole deal with ditching Edgar has soured it.

Trailer before Avengers was really underwhelming and the train part didn't get any laughs. Bit worried this isn't going to land the way they are hoping.

The trailer for this movie played before the Avengers and it got a great reaction from the people in the audience. The train bit at the end killed it. I wasn't to sure about this one but I have a feeling it will perform just fine.

Yup, crowd enjoyed the trailer in all of my AOU viewings.

Trailer before Avengers was really underwhelming and the train part didn't get any laughs. Bit worried this isn't going to land the way they are hoping.

Mixed reactions I guess. I'm actually surprised to see you say that Deckard, because people loved over here.

Yea, its concerning because people loved the Pixels trailer with Sandler. Laughed at the end when Pac Man bites Iwatani's hand. Seemed disinterested in Ant-Man, best way to put it. No whispering afterwards, people looking around, checking phones.

gotta keep an eye on those lunatics.

LdMgAx6.gif

Worst Marvel poster ever- what happened to the great art used on IM3 and Avengers?

Yea, its concerning because people loved the Pixels trailer with Sandler. Laughed at the end when Pac Man bites Iwatani's hand. Seemed disinterested in Ant-Man, best way to put it. No whispering afterwards, people looking around, checking phones.
Same in the screening I attended. I was ashamed to be in that audience.

That's the worst poster I've seen in quite a while. Looks like one of those ****** VHS covers from the 90's.

Hmmm that was my initial reaction, but now that you mention how 90's it looks, well, the costume looks a little ultraman-y/power ranger-y 90's, the action looks ultraman-y/power ranger-y too, I don't know, kinda fits.

Hmmm that was my initial reaction, but now that you mention how 90's it looks, well, the costume looks a little ultraman-y/power ranger-y 90's, the action looks ultraman-y/power ranger-y too, I don't know, kinda fits.

Yep. Still sucks tho. :lol

People are saying they got influenced by gotg rather then avengers for that poster cuz aou was such a bad movie.

I don't know either

Back