Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't sound appealing to me at the moment.
I didn't care too much for Ant Man in the comics.
Ask me again in 2015 though. :)

If they get Rashida Jones to be Jan, I can die happy....but what about who to cast as Scott? Now, THAT is the 3rd question....for the fourth being who will be cast as Cassie? We ALL know that we all want Scott to be in the film just so we can get Cassie. XD

Rudd was my favorite of all the rumored choices so I am glad he got the role. I wouldn't mind Rashida Jones as Wasp, but she's just a tad bit more interesting to watch than paint drying on a wall.

Rudd was my favorite of all the rumored choices so I am glad he got the role. I wouldn't mind Rashida Jones as Wasp, but she's just a tad bit more interesting to watch than paint drying on a wall.

Rather have Rudd then JGL.

Question will they have someone steal the suit or just invent and use it story. I like the thief story of stealing the technolgy but again hate the casting choice. I like RUDD in lame comedys Like ROLE MODEL'S but last two of his movie's i watched hurt to watch such as THIS IS 30 JUST OUTRIGHT DONT WATCH! THEN ..I LOVE YOU MAN JUST pretty stupid. DINNER FOR SCHMUCK'S another typecast role for RUDD ,Nothing special about him just ANOTHER AFFLECK to me typecast sarcastic whiteguy....

DarkLord Dave agrees with me, it should be Don Rickles who plays the Ant-Man!

yess.gif

he should be very cool figure if this is what suits like at all. 2 figure's of course tiny and jumbo 1/4 size or bigger.

actualy 3 figure's small ,reg , xtra large

Last edited:
Rudd? Meh. Action/Nerd hero? We'll have to see how he does. He's a real unknown quantity in this particular arena so I really can't say. He could probably bring enough chicks to see it ... if he keeps his Anchorman 'stache. :lecture

Back