Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Anovos products are a TIE and FO TK helmet.

https://goo.gl/photos/RVfXSKjsDH8jtLSn8

4IH7DNrTW7xcCBKUHAU-mZM2nwyxgykTsyruhiqUFYrb0K_NKc0vKyG4eJAVIlCXAQENSnAf81nhL9a1VoTwjycNQIME4795risYu6pISySqCtkiF7XmatTmbPsFRvef3RneFuQJJmZU3jds3AhFrCJTDczlI5QVZ3yt_gPMaZL9i488q27HqxColt7A9lbNx3MZmVAIKvqmBNOpzIe-MLaCrdhe9_e_mmcJA7vcefu7ilxlonBq8uthIh6mHfP2yrd1VgOoaTKrRUm8CP6BE9WnkJ2r8e_dO43XkCZSFpEtk-w60D8c3Mdu0qKjsax4ySLNmuS_ucGeWI1nj7Goo6S_-_jjyZrzrfdgjOFgoXP5W1Elu9ftvanEU3DOZIrbb1LeJc_ZC56q94gGSslY_iwG-FUM62me1PGz2bhOS7UfBi_SZNSTj7mV0gJwgtTUFXJrTx2goNF6gpyubfEPps2AaZtXdQaKizX-6VTzAazbBGlrRQfHBvu4CYdeNLzywY4Gg3A80myR6tkcUjdYBM0sZT__jTTYVyjst0s-cB_DgJ877flSirLbrpFDky58kLr5nQVPWMX8aUsxApEiXtgs3jKc6_5UV_jaJPD6uRJvtF-IvxRI=w2496-h539-no

Hey FYI, I cancelled a purchase from Anovos back in January and got confirmation that it was cancelled. Exactly two weeks later they pulled another payment. They promised to refund all the money in 10 days. As of today March 10, I still have not received a refund. I have been unable to contact them by phone and they no longer respond to their ticket system. Via chat the rep has "elevated" it to the "refund team supervisor". Every time they have refused to give up their name. I am going through my credit card company but felt other collectors should know about this. I've been collecting since 2009 and lately it seems customer service/companies in this hobby have become sketchy at best. I really have become leery about purchases lately. It certainly takes the joy out it these days.

Ordered my first Anovos, the Kylo Ren premiere helmet. $650 with two day shipping from Amazon. Really hope it blows me away.

Hey FYI, I cancelled a purchase from Anovos back in January and got confirmation that it was cancelled. Exactly two weeks later they pulled another payment. They promised to refund all the money in 10 days. As of today March 10, I still have not received a refund. I have been unable to contact them by phone and they no longer respond to their ticket system. Via chat the rep has "elevated" it to the "refund team supervisor". Every time they have refused to give up their name. I am going through my credit card company but felt other collectors should know about this. I've been collecting since 2009 and lately it seems customer service/companies in this hobby have become sketchy at best. I really have become leery about purchases lately. It certainly takes the joy out it these days.

Damn that sucks, customer service outside of Amazon over the last few year has been spotty at best for me. Hope your credit card company can set it sorted.

Wow, that's really shady.
Hope they can get someone to fix this and get your money back.

Please keep us posted and good luck!

It looks like Anovos just backed up their Vader standalone helmet yet again, from Q1 2017 to Q2 2017. I've lost track as to how many times they've backed this thing up. They've been advertising on the product page for months "Reserve now for Q1 shipping". They must have known they couldn't ship new orders in Q1 as promised, let alone orders from a year(s) ago. I've had mine on order for over a year now, and I know a lot of people have been waiting for much longer...

That really sucks. I was hoping they'd have caught their stride by now but I suppose it's time to give up hope for their Jango and just start building my own again.

Shame too as I think their end product matches their proto's and Jango's more troublesome to build than Boba.

ANOVOS-Productions-Star-Wars-Costumes-C2E2-April-25-27-2014-002.jpg

The Shoretrooper is a great looking helmet, Congratulations on your new lid!

I personally think Anovos has been killing it. I love the quality of their pieces.

Wish they'd do a Biker Scout helmet. Maybe then I'll actually get them to, both, to MAKE & SHIP them to me. With eFX, God only knows what's happening, & I was told almost 2 months ago RS had mine finished, yet they still haven't shipped it.
All I want is ONE damn Biker Scout helmet!!! OOONNNEE!!!!! :gah:

Back