Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I have the chestbox almost done and had the hoses from a previous tie helmet build. For the $300 price tag for a fully finished ready to troop in bucket, it is hard to beat. I'll get a couple more photos of the back soon, have had more requests for it.

I think it would cool to have one hose, that can plug into both face mask ports & wrap around a helmet stand. That's how I plan on displaying mine, I probably won't wear it... much.

I think it would cool to have one hose, that can plug into both face mask ports & wrap around a helmet stand. That's how I plan on displaying mine, I probably won't wear it... much.
Exactly.
I've got mine with a separate hose for each port, but the bottom line is, this thing looks incomplete without it. :duff

That is how I have my DL TIE Pilot helmet, single hose going from one mic tip to another through the back side

Anovos Tank Trooper
$500

576f09383e6e966e73400c345f63744a.jpg
eb1236ae94106c718f0b2b204990b05a.jpg
aae315cc97ee74e2709537f2872a3320.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F

I'll be curious to see if they get enough preorders to produce this. Personally, it's one of my least favorite helmets in the entire franchise, including the Prequels.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your hoses?

Got mine at the local Lowe's hardware store. You might be able to find one similar at Home Depot.
Sump hose 1.25" diameter. It'll set you back only $12 and you'll still have enough for a couple more lids.
I'll be using the rest on the Force Awakens TIE pilot.

Back of Anovos Tie bucket
Wow, looks like the helmet they shipped to you has just as much swirl marks as mine. As long as you're content, I guess.
I was in communication with one of their reps via the live chat. I even sent pics which he confirmed reception of. It's been about 4 months and I haven't heard back from them.

Do you mean the swirl marks on the plastic? As far as I know, I've never seen an ABS helmet escape that and I can just hit it with NOVUS and polish it up. Basically RS, WTF, Dan Laws, SDS, I've all seen them have it, its black gloss ABS, even the slightest touch with my fingers left marks on it. If it was painted, that'd be different but I don't think it will be easy to escape that. Plus this helmet will be for trooping, for the price I paid, its by far nicer than the Dan Laws V1 and the WTF helmets I had.

Got mine at the local Lowe's hardware store. You might be able to find one similar at Home Depot.
Sump hose 1.25" diameter. It'll set you back only $12 and you'll still have enough for a couple more lids.
I'll be using the rest on the Force Awakens TIE pilot.

Thanks man! You're my hero :hi5:

I'll be curious to see if they get enough preorders to produce this. Personally, it's one of my least favorite helmets in the entire franchise, including the Prequels.
It looks interesting, but why don't they make ones they know that will sell? Boba Fett, Jango Fett, etc. Is it because Disney won't let them?

Your collection display is a HUGE inspiration for me, & what I'd like to one day be able to do.

Thanks. My Laws with the single hose:

Laws TIE Fighter Pilot helmet 10.jpg

Thanks man! You're my hero :hi5:

Like I said Turrican sells reasonably accurate hoses on Prop Den. And there is Targ on Jolly Roger 501st having nice hoses as well. Still the SDS hoses remain the most accurate I've seen so far.

Back