Another newbie, so be gentle!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how is Weston Super Nightmare???? Apart from the peir incident of course!!....sore subject with local folk! :horror

So how is Weston Super Nightmare???? Apart from the peir incident of course!!....sore subject with local folk! :horror

:lol it was a shame, but now they hae the 'burned out pier' exhibition, so hey everbody wins!

Cold, damp, windy, rainy, icey everything is normal here! :D

should be interesting to see what the next pier looks like ive seen some crazy space age designs

Met Rachelle this afternoon - purely business lads!

Nice name, nice girl - credit to the forums!

Blimey Mr E,you should have said you were coming to the West Country you could have met me,The Slugster,Morbo and Crimson Bob....Now that would have been a meeting!!
:lol :lol :lol

Blimey Mr E,you should have said you were coming to the West Country you could have met me,The Slugster,Morbo and Crimson Bob....Now that would have been a meeting!!
:lol :lol :lol

Always up for meet mate and a few drinks!

I was in Wellington seeing a customer today so on my way back home popped in to pick up my Predalien vs Predator statue from Rachelle.

Next time im in the area I will give you a shout

Always up for meet mate and a few drinks!

I was in Wellington seeing a customer today so on my way back home popped in to pick up my Predalien vs Predator statue from Rachelle.

Next time im in the area I will give you a shout

Was lovely to meet you, top guy!

I think all the with s.west people should meet up, just show me a pub!

I've loved all over the place - Taunton, W-s-m, Bournemouth, Chesterfield. I've gotten around abit.

Personally I still see Dorset as home for some reason.

:rotfl I didn't think my top was that low, and thanks for looking at my face at least once. I maybe short but you had a good vantage point Mr E

:rotfl I didn't think my top was that low, and thanks for looking at my face at least once. I maybe short but you had a good vantage point Mr E

DC you have a new sex pest.......................me :D id like some pics please

im a good sex pest though, ask GG and anck. there on my list at the moment, always willing to add more though :duff its a tough job but i enjoy it :D

Back