ANOTHER MARVEL FOR JEN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
The last one (for today atleast HAHAHAAA!!!)
Say hello to my new friend:
PUNISHER!!!!
7120_press01-001.jpg

Very nice, and nice pick up.

I'm not a huge Punidher fan but I picked up the Tim Bradstreet version and I must say that it's VERY cool!

OMG, what next?

How long before you tell us you bit the bullet and have an Iron Man coming?

That is a very underrated piece. I love my Tim Bradstreet version and paying 160 was even nicer! The one thing everyone notices the most about him is how well done and realistic his arms look.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang girl!!! Crazy! I guess you better sell me that Doom PF, to help pay all those off whenever you get your exclusive, alas I'm without Marvel PF's totally:monkey2

May I ask waht you do for a living?

It seems to me that you have spent an INSANE amount of money in the week.

King Darkness said:
May I ask waht you do for a living?

It seems to me that you have spent an INSANE amount of money in the week.

I'm a personal assistant....don't make a ton...but I do okay. I admit I really did go crazy this last week....I'm a little freaked out by it all :lol But I got all the older Marvel pieces I want - seriously!!! And now it's strictly retail only...Don't want Ironman or Magneto or X-men Vs stuff.....so I will hopefully now be at peace and I can focus my efforts on saving $$. Wish me luck!!! :lol

Jen said:
...so I will hopefully now be at peace and I can focus my efforts on saving $$. Wish me luck!!! :lol

Glad you got most of the pieces you were searching for. I say focus on saving money because I have a feeling this year's SDCC will get us for about $1,500 in Marvel preorders alone.

Jen said:
I'm a personal assistant....don't make a ton...but I do okay. I admit I really did go crazy this last week....I'm a little freaked out by it all :lol But I got all the older Marvel pieces I want - seriously!!! And now it's strictly retail only...Don't want Ironman or Magneto or X-men Vs stuff.....so I will hopefully now be at peace and I can focus my efforts on saving $$. Wish me luck!!! :lol

Do personal assistants need a personal assistant as well? Because flight instructing doesnt pay worth jack poo....:monkey4

Back