Another... "Guess the next PF thread"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yippy

Brothers to the end
Reaction score
Well, now that we know Frodo is the next figure, I'm curious to see who people think will be, and or would like to see as the next LOTR PF. I personally would like to see, maybe, Saruman with staff and then either Aragorn as strider or GTG. Alternating between good and evil for the first few releases(as I think elwood mentioned) seems like a good idea to me as well. For the fifth release, I would love to see either a Helm's deep uruk-hai(pikemen preferably) or a prologue elven warrior.

Possible poses for Saruman:

The more static pose-

Or the pose I am hoping for(or something close to it)-

On the more extreme side-

I'm thinking Saruman or GTG. Possibly Legolas, Arwen, or Galadriel. Gotta wait and see how my gut feels. :D

I'm gonna go with Gandalf the Grey.

I know it's too soon (considering that the 12" was just announced), but, I want to see Aragorn in P.F. next.

I hope it's not Gandalf, Aragorn or Legolas since I already have NECA Epic scale versions so I don't mind waiting on those three. I still want them but I prefer others first. Saruman would be good. Helms Deep Armored Haldir or High Elven Armored Warrior would be fantastic but I doubt we'll see it.

I'm assuming that Sideshow will do "generic" characters as well as main characters, so with that in mind, here are my top 3 picks for the next LOTR PF:

High Elven Warrior: The elegance, the helm, the armor, the gold and verdigris colors, the long blade weapon, etc...

Gondorian Fountain Guard: Just as with the High Elven warrior, it's the elegance in the armor, helm and weaponry.

Gandalf the Grey: Too iconic not to be done soon. Plus they need to continue releasing more of the "Fellowship" characters.

I think that they need to release a "human sized" statue to compliment the Uruk and Hobbit already announced, in terms of figure type.

I hope it is GTG.
I also would like Farimar and Eowyn in her dress, Aragon, Golum, Elf, Orcs and the rest of Fellowship.

I hope they make Gamling next, at least this way I can avoid pre-ordering a figure for at least one week!

In all honesty, I do hope that they make Gandalf the Grey next!!!

It would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED !!!!! if they would do one of the original missing -- Faramir or Denethor. ARE YOU LISTENING SIDESHOW????
(wuz I too subtle...ya think they might get my drift?)

I have it on good authority that Faramir is expressly unwanted by the collecting community and thus will never be made in any way, shape or form.

Darklord Dave said:
I have it on good authority that Faramir is expressly unwanted by the collecting community and thus will never be made in any way, shape or form.

Are you sure?? I thought EVERYONE wants him.... and he is the one (the actor) who does not want to be depicted??

Strange....

Back