Another custom Blain from Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fason

Super Freak
Reaction score
First of all, thanks to bobamike for the sculpt and thanks to GDB for the awesome paint job! I recommend him to anyone looking for a a great artist.

Well this was a lot of work, money and stress but here it is, nearly completed. I know its not perfectly screen accurate but its good enough for me. Enjoy my crappy cell phone pics till i get a better camera!

Sculpt:

bodyventura.jpg

Sculpt painted:

Blaintura.jpg

and here it is:

downsized_0505000016a.jpg

downsized_0505000007.jpg

and with Dutch with just the bandanna on:

0505000014.jpg

any questions about what i used just post. most was chris redfield stars parts.

Very good. The tobacco chewing face is always a nice touch. Could look bizarre but it looks just right. Damn you HT for just dropping it at Dutch and Billy.

That is too cool, man! He looks perfect! I'm proud to be associated with that figure. Looks as good as the best Hot Toys figures. :hi5:

i wish they would too, but im kinda glad in a way that they didnt since i put so much into getting this custom together. My guess is ventura wants too much for his likeness maybe? they have to know he would be ultra popular, so i dont think thats why they never did him. I dont know

that was made from a dutch shirt dyed black and then the mtv logo was ironed on with a printout and finished with white paint

Back