Another Canadian and recently addicted FREAK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzhead

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All,

Every where I go I am know as "Chris from Canada". My ebay ID is even cfc1. In most of the groups I have been in over the years I have been the only "Canadian", at least here I will have company! LOL! I am a longtime Action Figure Fan which started with a 1970-72 GI Joe Sea Adventurer from my parents and then Danger of the Depths and White Tiger Hunt for Christmas. In 1976-77 my interest turned to 3 3/4" Action Figures, Micronauts and of course Star Wars! Then in 1982 these little Military/Adventure guys came back into my life and my little Brother and I watched the Series and collected the 3 3/4" GI Joe's together. In the last five years or so it all came full circle when I discovered I still had some of my Original Adventure Team stuff!!!

The reason I am here? Well, surfing Evilbay for AT Items I would run into the Sideshow Joe's and think "Hey, those are cool". One day I run across a "Customizer" and end up buying three of his Custom pieces and now I am hooked! Damn! :thud::slap:horror:yess::)

I look forward to the madness!!!

Chris

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back