Annoying Threads and Posts in General...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
Of the thread in question - it is a sticky thread and new people shouldn't have to sift through all the garbage in order to get to the content of why it's a sticky thread.

I weeded out the trash and dumped it in the sandbox - and a day in the sandbox without a redundant thread is like a day without an annoying post by Mith.:D

And obviously the Kurganheads haven't gotten it through their skulls that their redundant posts are incredibly annoying - that's why I made a point of repeating it. After all they are fans of the annoying repetition.

Thanks for the enlightening reply.............................

With that...............I am off, like a dirty shirt...............

Yep............you are right Darklord Dave........

It is good to clean up threads like that. It is a shame that you have to, but hey that is life and it is you job as a moderator to do things as you see fit, for the betterment of the board. I wish that you would take the time, like the statement you made in the other thread, to clean up the board with all the double and repeated threads. Do I feel it is necessary.............a simple no is the answer. That is why it is a forum. For everyone to have their own say and views and to voice them, so long as they do not hurt or offend anyone intentionally, or unintentionally for that matter.

I had no right to create this thread, or any thread or post for that matter..........but the biggest thing that griped me was when you decided to repeat yourself of your dislike of the Krusade...........Had you just said hey guys and gals, move the derailing to the Sandbox, maybe I wouldn't have jumped the gun and made this thread and posted the statement that I did in your garbage can of a thread where you put the "derailed" content from "let's see you"..........I know that this thread and those posts did nothing positive for me..........such is life.

Were you offended by what I called the thread in the Sandbox? I'm trying to keep it light and irreverant as the Kurganites usually do.

But I got multiple complaints just this week about that thread and the Kurgan thing in general.

And of course I've gotten complaints many times before on the subject. I have to do what I think is best for the majority of the board - not just for a very vocal minority.

Darklord Dave said:
...I have to do what I think is best for the majority of the board - not just for a very vocal minority.

Well that just confirms one thing, you could never be a politician. :rotfl

I gotta admit its pretty funny that a Krusader is so easily annoyed by another's actions. Are you sure your a Kurgan warrior Mith? You get touchy awfully easily. :lol

I like to think of the Krusaders as the immoral minority
kurganiconmodernani.gif

occulum said:
I gotta admit its pretty funny that a Krusader is so easily annoyed by another's actions. Are you sure your a Kurgan warrior Mith? You get touchy awfully easily. :lol

I pretty much mirrored all those that whined and cried about any and all Kurgan posts. It was a way to show them all how they look when complaining about the Kurgans. Yeah..........that is it. Wouldn't a true warrior take one for the team??????:rolleyes:

Back