Annoying Threads and Posts in General...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know I make annoying posts.............most of the time not on purpose.

But recently a thread was derailed and it was noted that it was derailed..........

Then it was derailed a second time..............again to complain about the Medieval Fascinating Kurgan Krusade...........

And then the Darklord steped in and stated that maybe all posts of the thread needed to be moderated and that he too finds the Kurgan Krusading to be annoying, to even further derail.

1. While highjacking threads is extremly annoying, unless of course done with strict fun and no harmful intesions, so long as the thread gets back on track, it tends to be fine with me.

2. To me, signatures are not annoying. There is a cut off line between the sig and the post. If ya don't wanna read the sig...........scroll down!!!!!!! But you say, Mith, it ain't that easy. Well guess what.......it is.

3. Multiple threads on the exact same subject are annoying. The threads where "What figure do you want?" "Guess Who Is Next" "Guess how many beer's I drank and whether or not I am hungover". You get the point. And yes I know I have done this on accident before.

Mith why did you make me click and read your extremely painful and annoying rant? Sheesh. I bame you for all the pain in my life.I hope you are happy! :monkey4

;)

Pixel I know the perfect solution to numb the pain. :monkey5

jageriv.jpg

Glad you saw it Matt. :lol And now that you have seen I can now use the one where hes jumping around NAKED!!!
JUST KIDDING!

He does seem to be moving much faster in your version, off his meds again I assume. :monkey1

pixletwin said:
Mith why did you make me click and read your extremely painful and annoying rant? Sheesh. I bame you for all the pain in my life.I hope you are happy! :monkey4

;)

Thanks pix............that was the response that I was making you make.........:lol

DD & LOTRF...............stop it............stop it now...........you are highjacking............you are derailing..................damn you Krusaders............wait a minute, I happen to be a Krusader.......so damn me too........

My guess is after my rant..............to the Sandbox this thread goes as well.............

Hey now, I am no Krusader ....

though I like you all well enough. :D

Mithrandier said:
I know I make annoying posts.............most of the time not on purpose.

But recently a thread was derailed and it was noted that it was derailed..........

Then it was derailed a second time..............again to complain about the Medieval Fascinating Kurgan Krusade...........

And then the Darklord steped in and stated that maybe all posts of the thread needed to be moderated and that he too finds the Kurgan Krusading to be annoying, to even further derail.

1. While highjacking threads is extremly annoying, unless of course done with strict fun and no harmful intesions, so long as the thread gets back on track, it tends to be fine with me.

2. To me, signatures are not annoying. There is a cut off line between the sig and the post. If ya don't wanna read the sig...........scroll down!!!!!!! But you say, Mith, it ain't that easy. Well guess what.......it is.

3. Multiple threads on the exact same subject are annoying. The threads where "What figure do you want?" "Guess Who Is Next" "Guess how many beer's I drank and whether or not I am hungover". You get the point. And yes I know I have done this on accident before.

:clap :clap :clap :lecture Mith is wise.. The Darklord and the Naysayers should take note.

Of the thread in question - it is a sticky thread and new people shouldn't have to sift through all the garbage in order to get to the content of why it's a sticky thread.

I weeded out the trash and dumped it in the sandbox - and a day in the sandbox without a redundant thread is like a day without an annoying post by Mith.:D

And obviously the Kurganheads haven't gotten it through their skulls that their redundant posts are incredibly annoying - that's why I made a point of repeating it. After all they are fans of the annoying repetition.

Darklord Dave said:
And obviously the Kurganheads haven't gotten it through their skulls that their redundant posts are incredibly annoying - that's why I made a point of repeating it. After all they are fans of the annoying repetition.

:lol :lol :lol ...SOMETIMES IN LIFE,YOU GOTTA REPEAT YOURSELF TO MAKE YOUR POINT.

Darklord Dave said:
Of the thread in question - it is a sticky thread and new people shouldn't have to sift through all the garbage in order to get to the content of why it's a sticky thread.

I weeded out the trash and dumped it in the sandbox - and a day in the sandbox without a redundant thread is like a day without an annoying post by Mith.:D

We are not fans of annoying repetition.

Back