Anna Nicole Smith is dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congerking said:
I suppose that's what happens when you mix cocaine and alcohol with trimspa....I see cocaine, alcohol and trimspa is a volatile mixture....

Do you honestly think trimspa had anything to do with it?

My avatar may be a bit much for this thread, its been that for weeks I tell you! At least two

What is with the obsession about Chuck Norris? Man, this is a thread concerning the death of a younger person. A mother. No need for that fluff on here.

This is most sad indeed. I feel sorry for Anna and for the baby at this time. Poor child is gonna grow up with no mother. How sad...

Eli26 said:
What is with the obsession about Chuck Norris? Man, this is a thread concerning the death of a younger person. A mother. No need for that fluff on here.

Chuck Norris was once in a knife fight, and the knife lost.......

With what else has happened to her last year i wouldnt be surprised if they dont find her death is linked to an underground race of super intelligent molepeople...

toddaray said:
Do you honestly think trimspa had anything to do with it?

It a possibility. Many of those weight loss supplements have been linked to health problems, Hydroxycut most recently has been linked to coronary issues. I wouldn't be too surprised if TrimSpa mixed with other substances caused it...

Back