Anna Nicole Smith is dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RIP ANNA NICOLE

She was hot..even as a fattie !!!! Now she can finally be reunited with her deceased 80 years old husband in heaven.Love rules !!!! Rip Anna-Nicole.

Eli26 said:
Even though she so badly wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe. Well her life ended in a tragic way like her idol.

Oh, nice catch, I forgot about that. Kinda errie

I wonder if foul play is involved?

Yeah, I thought it would be a joke as well. My heart goes out to her new born child.

You guys are all sweet to think of the child.

GROUP HUG!!! But seriously, it's the kid who takes on the biggest hit here. :(

Yeah, pretty shocking, I saw she collapsed and thought ok now what... Clicked the link and bam, it said she died. Her life just went downhill after playboy. Poor kid with no mom.... Sure mom had problems, hope when kid grows up she learns the great side mom had the media never showed ! At the very least, I hope Anna has peace...

Last edited:
There's an english expression that sums up my reaction to this news, it's pretty easy to translate: Kinnell! just a few letters missed from the beginning!!!! Good luck to her baby.

Can you imagine the school of sharks that must be circling around her 5 month old daughter? Doens't she inherit all that money.. No wonder there is gonna be a huge custody battle... What a way to start out in life...

Actually the baby will only inherit what Anna Nicole owns personally, anything not attached the Marshall Estate. The whole case is an interesting one and bizarre to boot. When her husband died his former stepson is who sued. She was awarded $400 Million of his estate but had that later overturned. It went through the Supreme Court who just said she could have the whole thing retried. Her money from her husband is still in legal limbo not to be touched. The stepson died as well but his family vowed to continue the battle for the money. She had money from TrimSpa and such but none of the other money....

I feel for her young child and hopefully whomever is actually the father will take excellent care of the child but one can at least take solice that she will be reunited with her son and beloved husband now...

This is what that kinda of lifestyle brings. She has been on drugs for a while,obsessed with $$$$(yeah she loved him riiiight) and material to the core.I can't say that i'm sad,only for her child.(i hope the kid can come up somewhat normal)

Money don't mean **** now does it anna?(i do hope she found peace)

Seth Gecko said:
This is what that kinda of lifestyle brings. She has been on drugs for a while,obsessed with $$$$(yeah she loved him riiiight) and material to the core.I can't say that i'm sad,only for her child.(i hope the kid can come up somewhat normal)

Money don't mean **** now does it anna?(i do hope she found peace)

Judgmental much?

I cant say I am a bit surprised. I figured it was only a matter of time before it happned.

The sad news is that her baby now has no brother or mother. That is very sad.

I think in the coming months we'll find out that Howard K. Stern had something to do with it.

She may have had problems, but who doesn't? Point is she's dead. It's tragic. Her life wasn't all picture perfect. Who's is?

Back