• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anime PVC Figures For Sale, FS: United Cutlery LoTR Sting Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all. :wave

I don't know how much interest there's gonna be for these but I'm selling off a few of my Anime Figures. All of them have been on display but are in good condition. I have the boxes for all of them as well as all packing materials that came with them. The boxes themselves aren't in the best condition and I'll go into further details with each Figure. I'd like to ship in the Continental U.S. only and I'm only accepting Money Orders. I've done all my transactions with MO's and there haven't been any problems. I'm a trustworthy person and I would never screw over my fellow collectors.

So here's the list and all sales are Final so please ask any questions beforehand. Thanks for looking. :duff

PLEASE NOTE: None of the boxes are so damaged that they don't protect the figures. There may be some wear and a few dents but the figures are secure inside the packaging.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: I've put a gloss on the hair of all the figures. I personally think it makes them look better, especially with Anime Figures but not everyone may feel that way so I thought I would point it out.

Blancneige 1/7 Scale Figure by Max Factory - PENDING.......

There's a little wear and a dent on the top of the box.

Picture1281.jpg

Ryuna 1/7 Scale Figure by Max Factory - PENDING.......

The box is just fine with this one.

Picture1287.jpg

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Kasumi 1/6 Scale Figure by Kotobukiya - $50 plus shipping.

The box has a couple dents but is otherwise fine.

Picture1291.jpg

Mizuho Kazami 1/7 Scale Figure by Max Factory - SOLD.....

The box on this one has some wear and a couple dents. Also one of the accessories she comes with broke. It's one of the extra Pochy sticks that goes in her hand and up to her mouth. It's included and I'm sure it can be glued back together. Everything else is fine.

MAX060301lg.jpg

Rider 1/6 Scale Figure Swimsuit Version by Alter - SOLD.....

The box on this one is the worst of the bunch. It has some wear and a few dents. It still isn't terrible though and like I said before about the boxes, the figure is secure inside.

Picture1253.jpg

Last edited:
FS: United Cutlery LoTR Sting Sword

Hey all.

I'm putting up my United Cutlery Sting Sword. It was displayed but is in good condition. The only thing of note is I put the Certificate in a frame and in order to get it to fit I had to fold in the sides. I'll include the Certificate inside the frame though and I think it looks nice.

Also I'm not too sure what the value of this is so I'm just going by what I think is fair. If I'm off I apologize but if your interested send me a PM and we can try to work something out. I'm asking for $100 plus shipping in the Continental U.S. and I'd like to be paid by Money Order. Thanks for looking.....:duff

Picture1118.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: United Cutlery LoTR Sting Sword

Nvm, sending you a message.

I'll just consider this a good free bump! lol

Last edited:
Back