Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here picks up one of these?
If so, can you give me any info or opinions?
Many thanks..

2147.jpg

Rumble in the Badlands!

Vash the Stampede (Trigun) 1:8 ArtFXJ PVC Statue - Kotobukiya

Very cool little statue. Highly detailed sculpt and very dynamic pose.
I still prefer my 1:5 Palissade resin statue of him but this if my 2nd favorite and I'm glad Nicholas is coming out soon because I don't have a statue of him. These will replace the 2 figurines I bought when the anime came out.
I dig the bullet holes on the box too!

He's kind of hard to take good pics of (mine suck really) because he's very spread out and detailed throughout so there's not really one focal point but anyway!

I really did want to get Vash & Wolfwood, but the price kept me away.

I got this in a few weeks ago, but hadn't had time to take pics.

The figure is based on the God Warrior from Miyazak's Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind. More recently, Hideaki Anno, made "Giant God Warrior Appears In Tokyo", a live action short film.

The Figma was a limited edition, and escaped my radar when it first came out. I was lucky to find one for sale overseas for a good price. Anyway, here are the pics (and if you haven't, do yourself a favor and see Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind!).

gw01.JPG

gw03.JPG

gw04.JPG

gw05.JPG

gw06.JPG

gw07.JPG

gw08.JPG

gw09.JPG

gw10.JPG

gw11.JPG

This looks awesome! Congrats!
Just got these two yesterday:

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

Both are awesome and highly recommended!

I got this in a few weeks ago, but hadn't had time to take pics.

The figure is based on the God Warrior from Miyazak's Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind. More recently, Hideaki Anno, made "Giant God Warrior Appears In Tokyo", a live action short film.

The Figma was a limited edition, and escaped my radar when it first came out. I was lucky to find one for sale overseas for a good price. Anyway, here are the pics (and if you haven't, do yourself a favor and see Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind!).

I don't remember that character from the movie and I just watched it 2 months ago....

I don't remember that character from the movie and I just watched it 2 months ago....

It was that large pulsing embryo thing that they were bringing back to life, which they did at the end. They also showed some flashbacks of them destroying the Earth.

No fancy intro phrase cause this time

dsc2484h.jpg

Velvet (Odin Sphere) 1:7 PVC Statue - Yamato

I'm a big fan of Vanillaware games and this character is from Odin Sphere (which I've yet to play). It's a very nice piece, very detailed and sexy. the chain is really cool and stay on well even without the little bracelets. The base also, even though I didn't snap it, is nicely detailed.
As you can see in the pics the 'skirt' comes off for an even pervy-er look (for Colossus and VS I shot 'dat a-s-s!')
It was getting pretty dark when I took the pics so there's a bit of noise.

dsc2474do.jpg

dsc2475m.jpg

dsc2476g.jpg

dsc2477y.jpg

dsc2478c.jpg

dsc2479d.jpg

dsc2481v.jpg

dsc2482lt.jpg

dsc2483u.jpg

Has anyone here ever gotten a Dollfie Dream figure? I was looking at some of them and I really want one. The tailoring on the outfits are out of this world. The Kos-Mos one and Beatrice ones especially interest me. They are so expensive though.

My latest is Hot Toys Saeko Nogami from "City Hunter":

DSC_0203.JPG

I've been wanting her and Ryo Saeba for quite some time now and decided to get them both. I found them in a pretty good price and Ryo sould arrive in a week or so.
I think she looks great and comes with a decent amount of accessories!

More pics: https://plus.google.com/photos/1043...ms/5884067476289186017?authkey=CNKDo7fzg-iNYg

Nice! As a fan of City Hunter, I too have been meaning to get Ryo and Saeko for some time.

Here's my 1/6 Guts from Berserk.

IMG_0499-1.jpg

Back