Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a series of games originally. It got really big over the last few years and has become a manga, anime, and has a ton of merchandise.

I only played a bit of the original game before my old computer died. I need to reinstall them and see what all the fuss is about.

Visual-novel / ecchi I assume?

Got these two today:

Bishoujo Jaycee:

11-3-0000.JPG

11-3-0020.JPG

11-3-0002.JPG

11-3-0028.JPG

Makinami Mari:

11-3-0031.JPG

11-3-0033.JPG

11-3-0058.JPG

Gunny thing is, they are both supposed to be the same scale and are both made by the same company, still:

11-3-0061.JPG

A huge difference in size!
I really like them both but I must say I favor Mari a little more!

Last edited:
My Medaka statue from AmiAmi will probably come next month or so. I'm looking forward to getting it since the sculpt looks fantastic.

You've got just about every major Mai statue nice! You're just missing that one Alpha did a year or two ago.

Got my Kotobukiya Trigun Badlands Figure last week: The level of detail is pretty breathtaking. PVC is such an awesome medium to work from, the paint especially the red in this really pops out, and everything that looks brittle is easily accounted for by the material's flexibility. I can only imagine if sideshow 1:4 statues were sculpted so well...

003avi.jpg

004ug.jpg

005mma.jpg

006ugbc.jpg

007eyu.jpg

008ytui.jpg

009ouo.jpg

0022ro.jpg

0012jf.jpg

What's the scale of the Koto piece? I already have the old figurine and the Palissades 1:5 statue but this looks really nice and I'd like to get Nicholas too.

Awesome Vash statue! Congrats! Really beautifully sculpted & painted.

What's the scale of the Koto piece? I already have the old figurine and the Palissades 1:5 statue but this looks really nice and I'd like to get Nicholas too.

I think this one is 1/8th scale.

Back