1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might wait for reviews on these, it's Sideshow so you never know what you're gonna get.

They look really good. Really hope they get to doing Ahsoka. Having all 3 on the shelf together will look great.

386f6Qg.jpg

Ievmk93.jpg
766OyuR.jpg
qvVUvwc.jpg

Will likely pick them up but wait for local source to put them up for PO. Cannot justify S&H fes from Sideshow and custom fees over that.

They look great, but $255 for figures that come with squat is not too appealing. And really don't want to start animated style figures...

Anakin down the road is a possibility if they do an animated Rex. Will wait to see final production pics and reviews.

Looks like an Ahsoka tease. Open back means her Season 3-5 outfit.

View attachment 533707
That’s the obvious version to make, her second best outfit behind her Rebels look imo. Can’t wait to have these three together. Not sure I’d go deeper than that, but an animated Ventress, Savage, or Spider-legs Maul might make me re-consider.

First quarter 2022 is a nice surprise assuming there are no unexpected delays.

Not sure we'll ever get bad Batch in that style from Sideshow but, knowing them, if these two are good sellers, Animated clones won't be far behind while fans will be clamoring for more Jedi, Mandalorians, Sith or separatists.

I love the Clone Wars more than anything else Star Wars so I’ll definitely get Anakin but with a Hot Toys price tag I’d expect Hot Toys quality which I doubt these are

I love The Clone Wars as well! Have been wanting the animated version of these characters so instant PO from Timewalker for me. Hopefully they make Ahsoka and others!

Not sure we'll ever get bad Batch in that style from Sideshow but, knowing them, if these two are good sellers, Animated clones won't be far behind while fans will be clamoring for more Jedi, Mandalorians, Sith or separatists.
Obi-Wan has a Cody hologram, so might be a tease.

Both are apparently "limited edition."

I don't see an edition size though.

I do like the look of them regardless.
Sideshow slap Limited Edition on everything, it means nothing, once they sell out they'll make more and more and more.

Back