Ani-Com Overload: What Are You Getting??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definites:

QS002 Endoskeleton
DX10 T-800
DX11 Joker
Robocop
ED-209

maybes:

DX12 Batman OR QS001 Batman

Would love but don't think I can swing:

Enterbay 1:4 Batman - coming out too soon for me and if I buy this and the HT TDK suit 1:4 scale then I might aswell buy every iteration of Batman at 1:4 scale and in turn every other superhero I've been collecting at 1:6 - its just a very dangerous road. Even buying just one could trigger a need to have all. Thats why I may go with DX12 over the QS version that I actually prefer.

Everything else is a pass, not for lack of interest but lack of that kind of spending power to get it all.

Yeah, as much as I love 1/4 I hope they don't go nuts with this scale. We don't need every character ever and every iteration of every character. They need to just stick to iconic characters or their gonna end up ending either the 1/6 market or the 1/4 market from overkill.

Honestly, after Joker, T-800 (normal and BD), Bats and Robocop I'm gonna call it a day for 1/4.

That is unless they make a 1/4 Jackman Wolverine, Tobey Spider-man, Ghostbusters Venkman, or Taxi Driver Deniro....those would all be grail pieces of my favorite movie characters.

Honestly, after Joker, T-800 (normal and BD), Bats and Robocop I'm gonna call it a day for 1/4

:exactly: Well done, oh but wait whats this-

That is unless they make a 1/4 Jackman Wolverine, Tobey Spider-man, Ghostbusters Venkman, or Taxi Driver Deniro....those would all be grail pieces of my favorite movie characters.

Yeah thats what I thought. Theres always exceptions. And exceptions leading to other exceptions :lol

Already ordered:

HT DX12 Batman
HT Bane
HT Lt. Gordon (SWAT)
HT DX10 T-800
HT Nick Fury
HT Black Widow
HT Hawkeye
HT Loki
HT Amazing Spiderman
HT Rescue Captain America

100% plan on ordering:

HT Catwoman
HT "The Bat" (Really hoping that the HT discussions on this finally fall on the side of us actually getting it. Looks too amazing to pass up)
HT Agent Caulson
HT Chitourri Foot Soldier
HT Hulk
HT Charles Xavier
HT Wolverine

Thinking about:

HT Angelica (there's a lot I have on Pre-order already so she's low on the priority list)
HT Barney Ross (He looks great but I already have the first release and if they don't change the head sculpt then this is an easy pass)
HT Robocop
HT ED-209

Back