Ani-Com 2012: Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys people seem to like women with big heads.

attachment.php

Can you honestly tell me that you prefer big head over the one I photoshopped, which to me is far more proportionate?

I can honestly say yes. I like the big head. Your smaller photoshop actually contributes highlighting another more glaring problem with this figure. That being the torso is too long. For any who are ready to argue that, take a look at ethier picture.. The torso or hips, one or the other appear quite lengthy.

Which brings me to me next point. HT = sexist bastards.

Why can't they make proper female figures when they've been making excellent male ones.

Hot Toys people seem to like women with big heads.

attachment.php

Can you honestly tell me that you prefer big head over the one I photoshopped, which to me is far more proportionate?

But as soon as you compare your shopped head to a male figures head it would be way out of scale. The head sculpts are already proportional to each other

But as soon as you compare your shopped head to a male figures head it would be way out of scale. The head sculpts are already proportional to each other

Yea... this pic stitches me right up.

The-Avengers-Black-Widow-Sixth-Scale-Limited-Edition-Collectible-Figure.jpg

UNLESS it's photoshopped as well. Either way, body proportion is a bit too cartoonish on HT female figures so far. I'm not convinced that that will change anytime soon.

Which brings me to me next point. HT = sexist bastards.

Why can't they make proper female figures when they've been making excellent male ones.

They dont do all male figures justice ethier. They just don't always take the time to be consistent. I dont understand why they don't see they made a great body for CR superman which could be used for many hero type applications with or without a few adjustments.

Some examples of what I mean, Id like to see that CR body on Cap America and Thor.. Bulk up the arms on it for Thor and maybe Bane for that matter. They took the time to think of doing just that in regards to Barney Rosses forearms. Yet Bane is just a standard noland muscle body and looks half ass. The DX 12 bicep armor is highly questionable with most of the pics and could stand to benefit in the "non standard custom arm" department. They just don't always take the time to evaluate what would look best and do it. That's is until the 2.0 versions where they charge $60 more.

Hmm... I think the increasing number of releases just overwhelms them. That's greed for ya. Sooner or later Enterbay will beat them to the punch and becomes the best 1/6 scale producer.

All the Avengers look awesome. I'm in for the full line so far minus Fury and maybe Coulson. Hulk is awesome and a second HS I would think is probable. I guess he'll have switch out arms instead of hands unless all we're getting is clenched fists.

I think Garfield's HS saved the fig a bit but still passing on it. Still a bigger fan of the originals but maybe I have to see ASM again.

Wolvie is a major let down. ATM there's zero Jackman there. Hope that changes. It would be an even bigger let down if they continued the line and I would be able to finally get Beast, Dark Pheonix and the rest but had to pass on Wolvie.

Whoops. I take back the switch out arms on Hulk statement. This is the first time I'm seeing good pics and I didn't notice the seems at the wrists. Thank God :lol

Why did they give Hulk faded chest hair? :dunno

Why didn't HT just develop a new chest sculpt, instead? :slap

Hope it's just the proto, because the hair is too thick as well :thud:

even with his chiclets for teeth, i am defo getting the wolvie! im really diggin that outfit. :horror

Back