Ani-Com 2012: Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already have Loki, avengers cap, and Thor on order. Will order the Mark VII (may get 2), will order the hulk, agent coulson, and will order golden age cap to finish off the evolution. Considering wolveriene as well because he looks awesome.

You people have no idea how hard it is to skip the Avengers line. I die inside a little more with each pic. Really beautiful figures.

It's easy, really. Just think of the second or third movie, because when they come out, chances are there will be some cosmetic changes to their costumes and overall appearances. So now may not be the right time to buy. My point is proven right with the release of Batman TDK MMS 71, DX02, and now DX12 (one I"m actually buying).

576130_400710443324285_1439075621_n.jpg

376320_400710536657609_108083475_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Jeff Goldblum was Tony Stark :monkey1

It's easy, really. Just think of the second or third movie, because when they come out, chances are there will be some cosmetic changes to their costumes and overall appearances. So now may not be the right time to buy. My point is proven right with the release of Batman TDK MMS 71, DX02, and now DX12 (one I"m actually buying).

That is true. I feel better now!

Why are you skipping it? :snake

Way too many items and way too much money would need to be spent on this stuff. I already have no clue how I'm going to afford the TDKR figures when they get released and those are MUST HAVES. I wish they would just shut off the internets so I never have to see this stuff again :monkey2

376320_400710536657609_108083475_n.jpg

I didn't know Jeff Goldblum was Tony Stark

Please point out the similarities between the pic below and the one above, other than that they are both male H o mo Sapiens with brown hair, who speak English. [Edit: Downey and Goldblum both speak English, the HT replacement head of course is not in question.]

MV5BMTE5NzkyODg1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTY2OTE0._V1._SY314_CR21,0,214,314_.jpg

ready.... set.... GO!

One of the best sights, other than X-MEN!!!! is seeing the evolution of Caps costume.

They'd make a great progression shelf... USO > Rescue > WWII > Modern Day

Yep been planning the very same thing for my setup for a very long time. Cant wait till it's complete :impatient:

They get something like those little notes behind Cap's shield but they blow something major like giving Bane the right sized body. HT's got strange priorites :lol

While it's awesome that they included Cap's notes on his shield technically those aren't right either. He had a whole lot more than three of them. :)

It's like 98% spot on. Definitely my favorite headsculpt from Ani-Com!!!

Back