ANH Vader for 30% off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These boxes if they have sat on the shelves for any length of time will never be mint. The hastings closest to where I live have a few Wolf preds (first release) and Lost preds that have torn boxes.. more than likely from perusing shoppers who say "Ooh, wonder what that is" and proceed to take the box apart trying to get a glimpse of what is inside.

I received today, very well packed, one Original Predator. Box is in excellent condition. The only thing is that the box is missing the outer sleeve. Still, not bad at all. Just waiting on the T-700 now which shipped separately.

Last edited:
Got my Hellboy yesterday. Came in a box and a thin sheet of brown paper to protect it. It had no UPC sticker so I think it was from a warehouse or something. The actual box cover was a little damaged but other then that, it was perfect. Hellboy himself looks amazing as well. One of my favorite figures of all time.

The figure itself is a bit underwhelming compared to what I was expecting, frankly, but GoHastings eventually got their job done.

I was underwhelmed by the HT Iron Man as well.

Thos were my sentiments when I ordered IM from SS originally and later sold it. I didn't like it for some reason, couldn't put my finger on it. Felt too delicate and I didn't like the rubber abdomen cover. That's the main reason why I didn't reorder it this time.

I may have been the exception here. My item arrived in fantastic condition. The box barely has a ding in it. It is still sealed and has never been opened. The box was double wrapped in thick bubble wrap and the inside of the box was lined with bubble wrap. Also, it arrived 3 days after I ordered. Happy camper!

Thos were my sentiments when I ordered IM from SS originally and later sold it. I didn't like it for some reason, couldn't put my finger on it. Felt too delicate and I didn't like the rubber abdomen cover. That's the main reason why I didn't reorder it this time.

I agree. It felt really cheap.

W00t, they finally shipped my Hellboy; it was quite an ordeal as they cancelled my first order for one, then could not tell me why they cancelled it and had me place a second order for one....

Congrats. I can't really explain why they would cancel something they still had in stock, but at least you're getting one. A very nice figure, especially for that price.

I got my Iron Man Mark 1 from Cornerstore Comics today. Wow... This is without a doubt the most intricate figure I've ever owned. I actually wanted the Mark 1 a lot more than the Mark 3, but I felt like I couldn't just get the Mark 1 by itself, so I'm glad I was able to get the Mark 3 from Hastings.

Received my Joker (Bank Robber) & Two-Face yesterday. Despite ordering them almost one week apart, they both arrived on the same day even though they were shipped almost a week apart and came from the same store in TX. The mystery of USPS will never cease to amaze me. The Joker was packed in a box with little to no packing, but the Two-Face was in a large box with lots of brown paper for packing all around it. They both arrived in good shape. The Joker box had a ding on one corner and the seal on the inner box had been broken, but everything was there and nothing had ever been removed from the packaging. For the price, I'm definitely not complaining. The Two-Face was perfect - just some slight shelf wear on the bottom and had never been opened. Overall, this was a good experience and I'll order from them again, if they have a sale with prices like this in the future.

Last edited:
Today I received the second figure from my order, the T-600. It was very well packed and arrived in excellent condition.

*** My bad, I meant T-700

Last edited:
The HT Mark III arrived on my doorstep TODAY!!! :rock :rock :rock

It was packaged perfectly....like Fort Knox actually! :lol They used a HUGE box with plenty of bubble wrap. Everything is MINT! In the end, Hastings came through. (And special thanks to MicroJow! :rock)

The HT Mark III arrived on my doorstep TODAY!!! :rock :rock :rock

It was packaged perfectly....like Fort Knox actually! :lol They used a HUGE box with plenty of bubble wrap. Everything is MINT! In the end, Hastings came through. (And special thanks to MicroJow! :rock)

i wonder if they cancelled mine cause i ordered multiples.

Back