ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get this figure... he's one I'm really excited about. Although General Kenobi is a figure I think I'm most anxious to see in person.

I hope so. This is the only SW fig on the PPO that I am not contemplating putting on the chopping block.

This is my definitive luke so no cancels and get it later for me.(i want the exclusive) and if they ever make a biggs the exclusive will be perfect.

I'm sorry i just wanted to post the ANH deleted scenes with Biggs Darklighter.(AGAIN)

Cause i'm a bit nerdy today:eek:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8zkvkgwMW0w&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8zkvkgwMW0w&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What fantastic scenes--thanks for posting that dude. I really hope they eventually include them in some later DVD release. There's so much more to Luke's character when you see just how much he wants to get off Tatooine, plus Biggs really was a wonderful addition. It gives you the feelings of the normal citizens of the Empire which you don't get anywhere else. Suddenly, the Rebellion has a lot more purpose and seems a lot more important when you see how the public is reacting to it; plus it balances the scenes with Leia nicely. I really hope they put those scenes in soon.

To me, it also makes Biggs death at the end of the movie a little more tragic.(has more meaning)

Oh, definitely! I think one of the reasons ANH is so special is its simplicity; no fancy politics, no host of characters, nothing but the simple story of a princess saving her people and a dreamer pursuing his destiny. The balance between the twins is so pure, it creates a perfect, wonderful story. These scenes just add to its heart. The people want their freedom, and Luke and Leia fight for it. What could be a better story? No wonder it's so beloved by fans of all ages.

OT: Seeing this clip of Darth Vader, the Marmit sculpt is actually a good representation of the ANH helmet.

There are a lot of 1/6 figures shipping the end of this month/beginning of June... I have 5 different Sideshow figures coming. Wouldn't be surprised to see ANH joining the pack.

Back