ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better chance of them making Owen so give him the blue milk. maybe even the larger container too!

Beru has her techno stew pot

I think the exclusive should be that rifle from the Sandpeople scenes. He only had it briefly and never even fired it. Perfect exclusive fodder.

Seems to me that the exclusives are things the character doesn't actually own. That rules out the serape, floppy hat, and rifle. Also, I'd rule out the T16 model, though that would be cool.

I think the exclusive will be one of the following:

-helmet w/ blast shield
-tool used to clean R2
-blue milk
-a prop from Toshi Station
-gaffi stick from the Jawa massacre
-

another luke? i don't wish to upset luke fans but 4 in the line up until now is 3 too many. several have begged for a vader or chewy, but a fourth luke? sideshow is losing the interest of many a sw 1/6 collector tonight.

Seems overall the reaction has been very positive... I know its a lot of Lukes at once, but are any of them (besides Yavin) non-iconic. And Yavin kinda gets a pass since he was a 30th Con exclusive.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but didn't Sideshow say they wouldn't use the same exclusive for both the PF and 12" version of a character? Which rules out the poncho and floppy hat (which hopefully will be standard anyway).

Finally, why this didn't come out last year I don't know. This was the Luke that should have been the CIV exclusive.

I think its just no reuse between the same format of exclusives... although not 100% on that. But even though it wasn't an exclusive we got the PF exclusives of both the 1/6 Leia (stormtrooper blaster) and Kenobi (training probe). So even though they aren't considered exclusives for the 1/6 figures they are still included.

Finally, why this didn't come out last year I don't know. This was the Luke that should have been the CIV exclusive.

If this Luke was an exclusive I think everyone would have been screaming bloody murder. Glad we are getting it now as a regular PPO.

Jesus... 30 pages on this already. :lol

Good to see ANH Luke. Completes my ANH human hero collection: Leia, Ben, Han, Luke.

Now bring on the droids please. I smell them coming.

Just need Droids and Chewie and a big chunk of ANH is taken care of. Past those the only ANH specific figure I've really wanted was a Tarkin.

Not sure has anyone addressed this issue. Shouldn't Luke be having 2 belts? Before meeting Old Ben does his belt comes with a hook for the LightSaber?

Not sure has anyone addressed this issue. Shouldn't Luke be having 2 belts? Before meeting Old Ben does his belt comes with a hook for the LightSaber?

I believe before he mets Ben the hook is there, just used for his binoculars not the lightsaber.

Just need Droids and Chewie and a big chunk of ANH is taken care of. Past those the only ANH specific figure I've really wanted was a Tarkin.

I want Tarkin too. And the droids. I got a Chewie so I'm covered there. Need Vader obviously, but again I got a Hurricane special so I'm covered.

And that's a good point about the lightsaber hook. :lol Awfully convenient.

I'm probably only good for one Armored Vader (I know, I know :monkey3) and my personal preference in order from most to least would be ROTJ, ESB, ANH... and a distant 4th ROTS.

So if Sideshow makes a Chewie you'd pass? I mean just because you have a kickass custom doesn't mean you can't have a 2nd production model.

I mean just because you have a kickass custom doesn't mean you can't have a 2nd production model.

Ive seen his chewie and Ill show my ars.e in Walmarts window if SSC makes one as comparable

------------------------------

Back on topic

FFS another one !!!!!!!!!

Whats next Luke in Hoth Nappy ?

Would i rather have had another character? yes
Am I irratated we get another Luke now? yes.
Am i going to get him? yes.
Am I gonna get the exclusive? Yes
Why?
Star wars figures are like Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all!

Well. I guess if medi can rehash Clones. SSC can keep whoreing Lukes :)
Just please... plase , wait atleast a year before the next luke. ( unless it's a con piece)

Back