ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You asked for it, you got it: an "in hand" pic!

dsc02332ki6.jpg

Don't start ragging on the figure just yet. Lemme see about taking some PROPER pictures...

- J

Paint job looks good (aside from the dark hair)

Yeah, the paint apps do look terrific, except for the needed lighter hair shades and highlights. I think maybe if you could replace the tunic with one of those on ebay or maybe even a -- dare I say it, hasblo tunic, it could be a nice looking fig.

Last edited:
Full pot of coffee, plenty of rations, and a large umbrella....

I'm all ready for the feces-storm that shall ensue starting this afternoon. This is going to be fun!

Official SS 1:6 ANH Luke Skywalker Photo Thread

No futzing, no real posing, just straight out of the box and onto the figure stand:

dsc02337uk3.jpg

dsc02334bi1.jpg

dsc02335ko1.jpg

dsc02336gz5.jpg

dsc02338jm0.jpg

The tunic isn't HORRIBLE. It will need water treatment and some wrinkling, that's all. I think it'll be just fine.

The sculpt is fantastic and paint job is actually pretty darn good!

- J

So unlike the Han, this looks really good in a less than perfect picture. The tunic doesn't look that bad either. The hair is a little dark, but the likeness looks pretty darn good. Can't wait to see more photos!

That looks good to me ordered!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

One question? Is the tunic see though at all? Can you take a straight on HS Shot?

Paint looks good

Back