ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice, I get it tomorrow. I'll try and post pictures as fast as I can. Until then lets all have a Coors Light and Vent.
:drink "Lets Vent"

Yeah, are you not up for another roast Jml?:lol Come on, just one little picture. Please. Pretty please.

LOL, I'm always up for a roast. However, I got major ^^^^^ :emperor from people for putting up "one little picture." So until another brave lad wants to test the "one little picture" deal, mine sits next to my other figures proudly.:chew

Pics: 12" Luke Skywalker - Episode IV

With Farmboy Luke starting to hit people's porches, I figured it was time for a fresh thread. Please post your pics here!

I'll get it started by re-posting the official hi-res pics of the final production piece:

Just got my shipping notice too. Will have Luke tomorrow. As always, I will post a few early shots tomorrow as soon as I can.

LOL, I'm always up for a roast. However, I got major ^^^^^ :emperor from people for putting up "one little picture." So until another brave lad wants to test the "one little picture" deal, mine sits next to my other figures proudly.:chew

If you want, take the pictures... send them to me and then I post them pretending their mine :lol

Sucks that douchey collector responses would make it so someone wouldn't want to share pictures.

-Oh, and mine should be here on the 14th :rock

Please post a pic tonight? If not, How does he look? Are you blown away, or is it so so? How does Luke's tunic look?

Shipping soon, hopefully i will get a quantum notice tonight I normally get them late at night.

Wow, what gives Jmlsuperman? Don't want to share some pictures of it? I know I'll post some here, and even post my Photo Bucket link for more pictures once I get mine. I am not the best photographer, but I do okay with a camera.

Re: Pics: 12" Luke Skywalker - Episode IV

Once again jmlsuperman received his first and sent me a quick pic:

luke%20skywalker.jpg

Back