ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys,

own that nice figure from sideshow, but got a problem with his right arm, its weird, cause everytime when i move his arm, its going back in the position before ...

... so i would love to buy a TrueType Body von HotToys and give Han a new Body ... is it possible to switch the head on a TT ?

Yes, but you have to glue the SS head onto a HT neck adaptor. It works but doesn't look great with his "open neck" shirt. You can see two joints. That may not bother you though.

I just got a custom Solo from MonkeyRobotMaster, and I'm very impressed with it. He's got a repainted head, a different body, and different boots:

DSC_0044-1.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Yeah, would like to see better pics of how the head sits on the neck, might want to try doing something similar, I have a spare SS body lying around somewhere...

If I'm not mistaken, they are the boots from the Virtual Toys "Explorer".
They come with a couple straps that are easily removed, one at the top and one at the ankle. Then apply a coat of black paint and voila, best boots for the SW Universe! I've switched mine all over to them because of this pic from back when. The thinner tube just looks fantastic.

Back