ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small point to most I'm sure, but I love how Trev sculpts necks, some of the more life-like sculpted necks out there, all the subtlties of the anatomy are there, like his Old Ben and this Han looks quite real too, it's a shame Indy was beheaded so to speak, but I'll take his articulation.

I am pretty excited by the pics I see so far. Looks to be definately the best SSC Han. My big concern is the left eyebrow looks to be a WIDE BUSH and the shirt seems a little too much like a cashmere sweater.

So what's my duty, at your command unleash Hell :lol

Mine won't compare to yours. That's why I'm so fast to get some posted quickly while I can. :)

I'm in the heat of moving but I couldn't pass on snapping a few. I hope to have time tomorrow to for some regular daylight shots.

Still guys, for those who remain unpleased, my pics at least are like 4 times bigger than what you get in hand. It's easy to scrutinize this guy to death...but I'm very happy with Han.

Wait 'til I have a chance to futz him...

I am pretty excited by the pics I see so far. Looks to be definately the best SSC Han. My big concern is the left eyebrow looks to be a WIDE BUSH and the shirt seems a little too much like a cashmere sweater.

Pretty much my only real nit is his big eyebrows -- like Groucho Marx.

Small point to most I'm sure, but I love how Trev sculpts necks, some of the more life-like sculpted necks out there, all the subtlties of the anatomy are there, like his Old Ben and this Han looks quite real too, it's a shame Indy was beheaded so to speak, but I'll take his articulation.

Yes, the best of both worlds would be if Trevor could sculpt the neck details on top of a neck template.

Mine won't compare to yours. That's why I'm so fast to get some posted quickly while I can. :)

Don't knock yourself, this batch of Han shots is great, your use of light and shadow is very nice and flattering. Now, just KEEP IT CLEAN, no naughty time with Leia :lol

I don't see the lazy eye... but I do see a blank stare.

No more than all the other SS figures really...

HanSolo13.jpg

He looks a bit determined here.

Don't knock yourself, this batch of Han shots is great, your use of light and shadow is very nice and flattering. Now, just KEEP IT CLEAN, no naughty time with Leia :lol

:D

I wish...but the days of my naughty kitchen are gone. I officially move Friday. Not even a kitchen counter with good back and side-light anymore. Have to find a whole new place...

:D

I wish...but the days of my naughty kitchen are gone. I officially move Friday. Not even a kitchen counter with good back and side-light anymore. Have to find a whole new place...

If naughty pictures you wish to take, find a place to shoot them you will.

Trouble is, everyone's necks are different, so the adapters have to be very generic.

Yes, but it would be nice if a sculpted template could be assembled with the neck adapter. Imagine a neck adapter with the ball sockets, that had a custom sculpted neck sleeve the slipped right on. Trevor or any other sculptor could sculpt the head and neck. The neck would be an outer sleeve that slid on to an adapter piece that that connects to the body and head.

Yes, but it would be nice if a sculpted template could be assembled with the neck adapter. Imagine a neck adapter with the ball sockets, that had a custom sculpted neck sleeve the slipped right on. Trevor or any other sculptor could sculpt the head and neck. The neck would be an outer sleeve that slid on to an adapter piece that that connects to the body and head.

Like a rubber outter layer to go over the base plastic adapter?

The shadows over the eyes help mask the zombie, lazy eye look as well as the softening the hair line.

Both eyes are looking out towards opposite sides. Like a certain Igor.

What's with the brown splotches in the hair? Looks like it was scrapped.

Sideshow needs to brings out the whips on QC.

Back