ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woops. Knew I was forgetting something! I got the figure this morning, he's on my desk, but I forgot to bring a camera to the office with me! Sorry!

Overall, he's not on par with Old Ben. I prefer the head to Bespin Han's but a repaint may well be in order! The hair is NOT one big black blotch - it has a lot of brown highlights in it. He definitely has the zombie stare, tho. Body appears to be the basic buck. Holster magnet works.

I'll try for some photos tomorrow!

- Joe

Just got him...

HanSolo1box.jpg

Looks like Ford-in-a-box to me.

Light's going fast but I'll try for some pics.

Overall -- pretty good. Better than feared. He does have a dead stare that's kinda odd, and some weird "Groucho" eyebrows...

Clothing and gear look great!

Better than ESB Han.

Just got him...

HanSolo1box.jpg

Looks like Ford-in-a-box to me.

Light's going fast but I'll try for some pics.

Overall -- pretty good. Better than feared. He does have a dead stare that's kinda odd, and some weird "Groucho" eyebrows...

Clothing and gear look great!

Better than ESB Han.

Looks really good there!

Okay, kids, you know the drill. I'm not a photographer, I have a cheap camera, blah, blah, blah... but I do my best to take pics in sunny California just for you. Hope you enjoy them but if not, I hope you don't "Rancor[me] to the point of death" as Darklord Dave so eloquently stated. Remember, I'm trying to do you guys a favor here so enjoy them, damn it!:lol

Looks like we all got a bit of a lazy eye thing going on, but it's honestly not too distracting. Looks a bit like he's looking aside, which actually gives his blank face a bit of character.

Here's some more, UNFUTZED, straight from box, in weird orange light -- California fires...

Princess? What's going on?

HanSolo1.jpg

HanSolo2.jpg

Don't worry, he's not that orange -- it's the light right now.

Boned! My magnet was busted out of the box!

Hansmagnetbusted1.jpg

Good thing SS is pretty good about replacement of belts. I had this with Luke Bespin too.

Looks like we all got a bit of a lazy eye thing going on, but it's honestly not too distracting. Looks a bit like he's looking aside, which actually gives his blank face a bit of character.

Here's some more, UNFUTZED, straight from box, in weird orange light -- California fires...

HanSolo1.jpg

HanSolo2.jpg

Hansmagnetbusted1.jpg

Good thing SS is pretty good about replacement of belts. I had this with Luke Bespin too.

The eyes do look funny in the middle pic. Sorry about the belt WG:monkey2

HanSolo1.jpg

HanSolo2.jpg

Hansmagnetbusted1.jpg

The eyes do look funny in the first pic . Sorry about the belt WG:monkey2

Back