ANH Buckets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not showing up for me. Maybe it’s a conflict with Tapatalk.

Here’s what I’m seeing.

60008ac914ca17cf34cddc8256a2cfcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be right Waste Time. I have posted these up on my laptop. First time I have used a different Photo uploader since Photobucket went to subcribe. Do apologise you not being able to see them all.

6v9tlhS.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
aXQU5st.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
l1Q8CZ5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Awesome work! I’m starting a few of these in the next few weeks. It’s going to be interesting to see everyone’s results. IMO these helmets turn a good figure into a great one.

Thanks for kind words guys regarding my work. It will great to see everyone else's and see where things can be improved. Totally agree these helmets take the figure to the top of man in suit realism. :)

I just found this as well. Would love to order some if you do another run.

I have a 1:1 ANH bucket, vacuformed from an original, stashed away from many years ago on the Replica Prop Forum, definitely my favorite version and I hate the way every company wants to make them symmetrical!

What's going on with this? I thought my shipment was ready to go and now another couple months have passed.

I'm in the same boat. Last update was that the low brow bucket needed to be recasted but the mold was fried and Will needed to make a new one. The rest was already casted and ready to ship.

I assume the new version or the (flaky) caster he's using were giving unexpected issues. But it's indeed a bit troublesome that Will hasn't posted again in a couple of months. I hope he's alright. His last login does show 2 weeks ago.

@Will, any update would be appreciated. Even if there hasn't been any progress, it would be great to hear from you. :)

I just found this as well. Would love to order some if you do another run.

I have a 1:1 ANH bucket, vacuformed from an original, stashed away from many years ago on the Replica Prop Forum, definitely my favorite version and I hate the way every company wants to make them symmetrical!
Having talked to the guys from Sideshow several years ago, some of the symmetrical issues were due to licencing. When Lucas still owned Lucasfilm he insisted on symmetry for licenced properties.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Managed to finish another 1 of Solo Bones 1/6 scale helmets today. The " Move Along Sandtrooper " I love this figure and with the new helmet it takes it to a new level in my opinion. I weathered the Helmet and backpack using washes and tamiya weathering powder. :)

zRocwUN.jpg
WBRXJMv.jpg
q1xOKoh.jpg
HxphYlT.jpg
fBRpQhz.jpg
rmadwED.jpg

Managed to finish another 1 of Solo Bones 1/6 scale helmets today. The " Move Along Sandtrooper " I love this figure and with the new helmet it takes it to a new level in my opinion. I weathered the Helmet and backpack using washes and tamiya weathering powder. :)

[...]

Wow! :clap I really need to make some time to work on mine. That looks stellar!

Are these still going out? Never received mine........it's been a year plus...? More confused than anything

According to Will's last paid list from last fall, scottjua, Oh Hell No (that's you, right?) and I are the only three who have paid but not received their buckets yet. Will hasn't posted in here for a couple of months now.

Thanks guys for the kind comments. Still have 2 more helmets to do but will give it a break for a while. The amount of time and concentration to do each one is quite consuming and I can tell you. Will leave it here for now with my small garrison of Stormtroopers. :hi5:

vujffgR.jpg
9Xk1gcw.jpg
74fjXQ0.jpg
UDP5Ugr.jpg
Bm7Ab2O.jpg

Back