angry_fetus DC Customs- Just added: Joker's Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus DC Customs- Mr. Freeze and more! The whole gang's here! (-ish)

wow.....

Holy ****, that Solomon Grundy is amazing! Really like the Hugo Strange and Killing Joke Joker, as well.

Every figure is magnificent!

Grundy looks freaky!

What version of Two-Face is that?

Thanks guys! StealthFox- The sculpt is from the DCD figure. I sculpted meaner brow and added a neck to him. The sculpt is pretty soft on the human side, but I really liked what they did with the scarred half.

Amazing work on all of these! You have really captured the "feel" of each character. It looks like you draw inspiration from many versions of the characters, which I think works perfectly. I can see inspirations from the comics and especially from the animated series and the Arkham games.

and you're doing Mrs. Freeze in cryo? Can't wait to see that~!

keep up the excellent work, my friend.:clap

So Hugo's going to his new home this week along with a few of his nearest and dearest so I took the chance to shoot a few pics of him and the latest addition to the asylum! The wheelchair is from Barbie. I flipped the wheels with the large ones up front and the smaller swivel wheels in the back. Made a new seat from wood and some fake leather. The medical tray and instruments were a last minute addition request from the new owner that makes a neat little extra detail. Enjoy!

That suture in the head makes me really uncomfortable; which is to say i like this headscultpt and paintwork a lot! Good detail all over! Even down to the writing on the cast.

Awesome! The padded cell looks great as well, did you make that from scratch? It looks like real cloth; or is the paint just that convincing?
Thanks guys! Last year I was practicing making diorama bases and built a padded room just to see if I could do it. The padded walls are cotton batting covered with a thin cotton fabric. The small "buttons" are small brads for scrapbooking found at Michael's.
It doesn't really work well as a display, but I works as a photo back ground.

Back