angry_fetus DC Customs- Just added: Joker's Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus DC Customs- Arkham Knight Killing Joke WIP!

Very Cool, i love this joker figure.

Re: angry_fetus Batman Villains- Mr. Freeze

Mr Freeze has always been one of my favorite characters ever since I saw him on the animated series way back when and after seeing his abysmal portrayal on Gotham, decided to give him a go. I had I've put together a few of these guys over the years and I feel like I get the recipe better every time.
This one is going to be part of a display with Nora in her cryotube.I'm working on that now, but until then, here's my Mr Freeze!

Re: angry_fetus DC Customs- Mr. Freeze

Great job as usual. :clap How long did it take you to put him together from planning to finished figure?

He looks incredible! :rock

Mr. Freeze was my favorite on Batman TAS too. This looks so fantastic. Really, really great job!

Amazing work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so Cool! He looks very Chilling! Very ice job!

Great job as usual. :clap How long did it take you to put him together from planning to finished figure?

Thanks guys! Outlander- I've been working on him for about a month or so. As for planning, there wasn't much there! I had an idea of the general shape of things, but then I just make it up as I go along and hope for the best!

Dude, your stuff is amazing. I'd pay good money for that Freeze or that Mad Hatter--so since I'm behind on my bills right now, I'm glad you're not selling these!

Speaking of alternate Supermen, have you ever considered Justice Lord Superman from the Justice League animated series?

sooooooo fuuuuuuuken cool dude!!
show us more!!! :panic:

Did you ever do Two Face?

Dude, your stuff is amazing. I'd pay good money for that Freeze or that Mad Hatter--so since I'm behind on my bills right now, I'm glad you're not selling these!

Speaking of alternate Supermen, have you ever considered Justice Lord Superman from the Justice League animated series?

LOL! Thanks guys. I picked up some lights at the hardware store and I'm going to shoot some more pics tonight of the progress of Nora and some other projects I haven't posted here before so (including Two-Face!) so stay tuned!

melkorjunior- That'd be an interesting project, but I'd have to get a tailor involved for sure. I do have a Superman villains project list that I've been collecting parts for though. Brainiac, Doomsday, an updated Cyborg Supes, and of course a Lex Luthor. Maybe even in a power armor!

Ugh, I'm so lazy when it comes to taking pictures of stuff. I don't know about you guys, but sometimes when I'm done working on something, I want to put it away and move onto something else! Not big into the posing and photography thing. Any-hoo. Here's a sampling of some of the figures I've made over the past few months. Just a few general pics. If anyone's interested I can share recipes and of course if anyone's interested, make an offer! Willing to part with them all.

Re: angry_fetus DC Customs- Mr. Freeze and more! The whole gang's here! (-ish)

Grundy looks freaky!

Beautiful work, can't see anything that could be improved upon. :clap

What version of Two-Face is that?

Back