angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work- X-files Mulder and Scully w/ office

That looks absolutely fantastic. Amazing that it's all scratch built.

Looks terrific! great eye for detail.

Thanks all! Carried the pics to the last page and added a few more. Thanks for looking!

Incredible X-Files set up mate! :)

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work- Mr. Freeze

Mr Freeze has always been one of my favorite characters ever since I saw him on the animated series way back when and after seeing his abysmal portrayal on Gotham, decided to give him a go. I had I've put together a few of these guys over the years and I feel like I get the recipe better every time.
This one is going to be part of a display with Nora in her cryotube.I'm working on that now, but until then, here's my Mr Freeze!

Last edited:

Nice one really love that version!!!!! Haven't seen u on here in a minute how u been bro!!!!!!

Nice one really love that version!!!!! Haven't seen u on here in a minute how u been bro!!!!!!

Hey bud! Thanks! I'm always around, but never posting, y'know? Been building like crazy, but I need to be more active on the boards though.

Wow!!!!! That Mr Freeze is unbelievable, man. So much detail. One of the best version of him I have ever seen.

Hey guys! I don't know how it is for you all, but I tend to loose traction on projects when the summer rolls around. More stuff to do I suppose, but I'm getting back to it.
Picked up the Art of He Man and the Masters of the Universe coffee table book and got gob-smacked with a wave of 80's nostalgia. Had enough parts sitting around to get started and ordered the rest. While I'm waiting for the last bits to show up, thought I'd share this week's progress!
The body is a Storm Collectables Dennis Rodman. Head is a Betomail Black Mask sculpt given to me last year. And I'm using some Predator parts too as they fit the aesthetic very well. I'd say I'm about half way there.

Looking good so far. Can't wait to see it in completion

Sweet man! Really like how he's shaping up.

And great work on the X-files office and Mr. Freeze :rock

Hey! Thanks guys! Got some parts in and made a little progress last night. Trying to figure out the leg situation. I didn't want to go too bulky with leg armor, but based on the top half (and the size of those feet!) I'll probably have to change my original plan. Try to finish him up this weekend.

Loving all your work as ever...

Really loving what you are doing with Skeletor! Feels like his hood could do with being bigger and more dramatic though, what if it was part of a cape?

Loving all your work as ever...

Really loving what you are doing with Skeletor! Feels like his hood could do with being bigger and more dramatic though, what if it was part of a cape?

I completely agree! For the sake of simplicity, I'm making the cape and hood separate as my sewing skills are not so great. Thinking about adding a fur lined collar similar to the Night's Watch cloaks on GOT, but I'm not sure if that's overkill or not.

Back