angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Langstrom Man-Bat Now with wings - Joker Two-Face paint

So I've been chipping away at this project for a while now. I sculpted Scarface from scratch and modified and existing sculpt foe Wesker. I'm going to be building up 3 of these and possibly selling 2 additional kits that would include both heads hands and feet for Scarface, a fedora and a pair of glasses. Paint is early and I still have a lot of tailoring to do for the Scarface bodies.
Let me know what you guys think!

Got the wings done and painted and was trying to add hair, but all I had was that crappy craft fur. Couldn't get it to look right. So I have some of that Tibetan goat hair on order. In the mean time, getting back in the head painting practice. Hope you guys like them.

Damn, that Man-Bat is amazing! I never expected, that he will looks so amazing! And you really nailed wings! And can't wait on finished Scarface! Looks really nice so far!

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Batman's Scarface Project WIP - Scorched Earth stand

Your paint work is really excellent, and this Man-Bat is just incredible! Great job :clap

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Batman's Scarface Project WIP - Scorched Earth stand

Nice work man. :clap

That Scarface is really amazing!!! Awesome

The Ventriloquist is a grossly underrated Bat-villain. This is some very cool work you're doing.

You really ought to consider doing "Socco" on his other hand.

Damn, that Man-Bat is amazing! I never expected, that he will looks so amazing! And you really nailed wings! And can't wait on finished Scarface! Looks really nice so far!

Your paint work is really excellent, and this Man-Bat is just incredible! Great job :clap

Nice work man. :clap

That Scarface is really amazing!!! Awesome

The Ventriloquist is a grossly underrated Bat-villain. This is some very cool work you're doing.

You really ought to consider doing "Socco" on his other hand.

Wow, great stuff Chris. Some of my favorite grails came from you, :), I'm in for a set of scare face , let me know..

Thanks fellas! Much appreciated! I'm practicing laying down hair for Man bat so I can finish it up, but it's messy business.
Its funny you mentioned socco. I was just thinking about making one of those as a hand attachment! I think it would be pretty awesome.

Excellent customs. Manbat has to be my favorite. Wish I had your skills.

The paint apps on Two-Face and Joker are excellent. That's just how I imagined this Two-Face sculpt.

Also really like what you're doing for Scar Face's body, hehe, might have to steal it and give it ago as still not found the right one myself.

wow chris, looking great pal.....really nice stuff!!!

Excellent customs. Manbat has to be my favorite. Wish I had your skills.

The paint apps on Two-Face and Joker are excellent. That's just how I imagined this Two-Face sculpt.

Also really like what you're doing for Scar Face's body, hehe, might have to steal it and give it ago as still not found the right one myself.
I found those bodies at a closeout store a few months ago and bought up what they had left! This is the kit, although I only paid 5 bucks a pop for mine:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/like/300970761519?lpid=82

wow chris, looking great pal.....really nice stuff!!!
Thanks fellas. I've been been in and out of town for a month now so I haven't made the progress I'd hoped, but it looks like the free time is opening up and I'm trying to get these little buggers done! Just need to make the suits now:

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Batman's Scarface Project WIP- Now with more paint!

Cheers for the info re the Scarface body, sorted myself one out, now just need to find time to work on him!

Loving seeing your progress, he's looking fantastic...love the shoes and socks!

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Batman's Scarface Project WIP- Now with more paint!

This is perfect. Awesome work!!!!!

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work- Zombie Spawn or My Love Letter To Mafarlane Toys

Nice! Your tease had Spawn written all over it. I was hoping for something like this. Great work, Fetus!

Looks great! How much of him is sculpted and how much is kitbashed? Looks to me like you did a hell of a lot of sculpting there and it looks awesome.

Wow, Just saw this and it is really awesome. It is really different and unique. I love all the detail and paint job.

Thanks fellas. Ryu- There's no sculpting on this big guy. Just a lot of drilling sanding and body reassembly from a busted up Jason figure I've been sitting on.

Awesome work on Zombie Spawn! I had that figure back in the '90s, twice actually, but every time the elbow broke, so in the end I exchanged it for another Mcfarlane figure. Always loved the look of the figure though, and you matched it perfectly. The only critique I'd have is that the sculpt should reveal more skull and not have any eyeballs, but that's just a personal preference.

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work- Planet Hulk WIP

A commission I've been working on that's really been pushing my skill set. Way more sculpting than I've ever done before, but pretty pleased with how it's coming along.

Back