Angel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone seen who did the sculpt on this one? usually, SS have the sculptor listed on the product page, but not so with this...

even given that I'm an enormous Oluf Hartvigson fan, I still think Oluf's 12" Angels had a better facial likeness. I'd be surprised if he was responsible for this one.

They don't put up the sculptor's names any more until much later, if ever.

By the time an item is solicited it could very well be in production already. If not, the sculpt has been approved by Fox and DB and it's extremely unlikely that it will change significantly.

I do wish the costume was different, but I'm fine with the pensive pose.

Ok, I get some of you want changes made but all cancelling your pre-orders is abit much honestly. Your all sounding like scheming vigilantes at this point, plotting its demise unless your wants are acknowledged and changed. I know were the consumers and our voice counts but WE have to act responsibly too. I think sending the emails is enough to get SS to notice what we're getting across. Cancelling will have the opposite effect.

I vote with my wallet. If I don't like it, I don't buy it. I don't make purchases just to "support the line" in hopes that the next one will be better. I am still on the fence with Angel, but it doesn't look good at this point. Buffy was good the hair really bugged me more than most I guess, Spike is awesome, and Angel is so far a good game face and poor human. I am not sure that is worth close to $800 shipped, and I really don't want to display Spike on his own.

Ok, I get some of you want changes made but all cancelling your pre-orders is abit much honestly. Your all sounding like scheming vigilantes at this point, plotting its demise unless your wants are acknowledged and changed. I know were the consumers and our voice counts but WE have to act responsibly too. I think sending the emails is enough to get SS to notice what we're getting across. Cancelling will have the opposite effect.

Well if we cancel it'd make a statement. I don' t think it'd have the opposite effect. It were just a suggestion anyway. I doubt any of us have actually cancelled. I hope the get the message with our emails and they fix him

Nope, I would never cancel. I understand your points but I'm just not risking losing my Angel :D Don't know why I thought you were a girl, I gess you see a nickname, a couple of posts and you picture that person as a girl or boy, and from that point on, no matter they say they're always a girl/boy until they say otherwise :monkey3

They don't put up the sculptor's names any more until much later, if ever.

By the time an item is solicited it could very well be in production already. If not, the sculpt has been approved by Fox and DB and it's extremely unlikely that it will change significantly.

I do wish the costume was different, but I'm fine with the pensive pose.

Well they put a name to the PF Spike. Seems odd that hey didn't with the Angel.

Nope, I would never cancel. I understand your points but I'm just not risking losing my Angel :D Don't know why I thought you were a girl, I gess you see a nickname, a couple of posts and you picture that person as a girl or boy, and from that point on, no matter they say they're always a girl/boy until they say otherwise :monkey3

To be honest i wouldn't risk it either. I thought you were a boy but from your recent posts about the PF Angel i got the impression you were a girl

I can't stop looking at the profile shot. Angel looks spectacular from that angle, from the pose to the hair, and the face. I wish he would look as great in the front shot.

profilewd4.jpg

I can't stop looking at the profile shot. Angel looks spectacular from that angle, from the pose to the hair, and the face. I wish he would look as great in the front shot.

profilewd4.jpg

Wait whats wrong with the front shot? I thought he looked best from the front angle.

Wait whats wrong with the front shot? I thought he looked best from the front angle.

same here, i think he looks best from the front. He still looks a little awkward from the side. It appears that he is thrusting his hips forward....
But when i display him, he will be facing forward so its OK for me

The image I get from this pose is: the bad guys is running away looking over their shoulders but then Angel is just waiting calmly at the other end of the alley for them to run right in to him. But then I miss the little smirk the 12" had. With the gameface on it's even better.

I was mainly talking about the face sculpt. It looks better from that angle, but anyway it probably is because it's a wider shot.

Back