Angel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly I find the male characters always go for cheaper then the females.

Have to say though I didn't think much of the likeness on the human faced version of him. The vamp face was much nicer. :D

Did you get it? I'm not being pushy but I wasn't sure if you forgot.

I totally forgot. Sorry about that. I prob will get it for you tomorrow. Today is just a busy one. Off to get dough prepared for pizza, then wash the car, and then eat, and go see Avengers again.

Remind me tomorrow.

LOL... I know that sounds funny but I swear I'm not talking about his ass. I wanna see a pic of the bottom of the statue's base (where the edition number is).

I took the liberty of posting this from my collection, that was being dusted at the time.
P1030453.jpg

Thanks happybunny. I was wondering if this statue was branded with the Buffy logo...I guess not.

I usually don't collect items (at this time--maybe in the future) from the Angel line but I had to make an exception for this because it fits in so well with the other PFs.

PF Angel EX Sold for $76 last night on ebay here in aus, and PF Spike REG Sold for $66!
If i had enough money i wouldve bid on both! gargh! :thud:

PF Angel EX Sold for $76 last night on ebay here in aus, and PF Spike REG Sold for $66!

That's not U.S. dollars, is it? I know you said Australia, but wasn't sure if you converted or not.

Bloody hell that is cheap! I have to say I've never seen it go as cheap as that before.

They're always far more expensive over here in the Uk for example.

Got my Angel PF today! I love him! I wasn't expecting to like him as much as I do because of all the negative comments about his "wrinkles" but I actually like his sculpt.

Now, all I need are the two PF Buffys.....the search is on!!

Be prepared for a shock. Those PF Buffy's seem to change hands (on ebay at least) for a fair old price unfortunately.

I'm new to Sideshow and I missed out on these awesome statues. I really would like a Faith premium format.

Back