Angel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be me. Did the seller name give it away?:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

If you'll notice, I took the pictures at the same place I take pictures for my dad's Firefly customs. :wink1:

I REALLY hate to get rid of it but I have little option. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I'm also looking to sell my SDCC exclusive PF of Luke Skywalker, but I'm not sure what I would get for it... probably very little. I know the regular versions are sold for under $100.

That would leave Dr. Zaius as my only PF. :stick

That would be me. Did the seller name give it away?:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

If you'll notice, I took the pictures at the same place I take pictures for my dad's Firefly customs. :wink1:

I REALLY hate to get rid of it but I have little option. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I'm also looking to sell my SDCC exclusive PF of Luke Skywalker, but I'm not sure what I would get for it... probably very little. I know the regular versions are sold for under $100.

That would leave Dr. Zaius as my only PF. :stick

I didn't even know you had one!!! :slap

I didn't want to post the link up, in case others here were watching, but post this on the boards too!! I remember a few people were looking for the Ex.

Congrats!! Very nice piece you have coming. Hard to get a hold of nowadays too.

Is this your first PF in the line or do you others?

This is my first piece but def plan on picking all of them up. The hard part is finding them (at a fairly reasonable price) .. so all you Freaks keep your ears and eyes open for this newb!! :1-1:

I have no idea where the old Buffy PF thread is, so I figured I'd post here.

For those who don't have the Black Dress PF, there's one that popped up on the 'Bay (in the U.S.) Didn't want to post the item #, but if someone is interested and can't find it, PM me.

I have no idea where the old Buffy PF thread is, so I figured I'd post here.

For those who don't have the Black Dress PF, there's one that popped up on the 'Bay (in the U.S.) Didn't want to post the item #, but if someone is interested and can't find it, PM me.

Good find! Watching that one now!! :yess:

I love watching these items, but I can't find it....I have it, so I don't need it. I just like seeing what they go for.

I love watching these items, but I can't find it....I have it, so I don't need it. I just like seeing what they go for.

I glad I'm not the only one who does this.:D

I only do this with BtVS items, it's not that I pry into other people's business, but I find it interesting. I like compering prices, some times I'm quite frankly amazed.:cuckoo:

I glad I'm not the only one who does this.:D

I only do this with BtVS items, it's not that I pry into other people's business, but I find it interesting. I like compering prices, some times I'm quite frankly amazed.:cuckoo:

I do the same!! :lol

Just grabbed my 'Game Face' out of the box today. Looking to throw it back into the rotation. :rock

Good job.

I think if ssc was smart, they'd have Angel ready for Comic Con too. But maybe they think enough new people will see Spike at con and be ready for the upcoming Angel.

Good job.

I think if ssc was smart, they'd have Angel ready for Comic Con too. But maybe they think enough new people will see Spike at con and be ready for the upcoming Angel.

I don't know. You may have a point there. I would love to see some con pics of Angel. Definitely a possibility, but I don't know if Sideshow would unveil two 'big guns' from Buffy that soon apart.

I hope so though. :pray:

UGHHH! I missed an eBay auction for the Angel PF I was watching and it sold for only $149. :mad:

Back