Angel PF: Pose Preferences

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just been reading a bit deeper into some of these posts, and I have to ask: Where, exactly, was this rumored PF Angel confirmed by Brant? :confused:

I dont want a action pose Angel just a basic pose like buffy/Spike.I carnt wait for Angel,hey I carnt even wait for Spike to ship:D

What would be ideal for me is to have an Angel pose that would "fit" alongside the original Buffy PF. Then, the Spike PF could be paired with the alternate Buffy, so neither of the guys would feel left out. :D

RoboDad said:
What would be ideal for me is to have an Angel pose that would "fit" alongside the original Buffy PF. Then, the Spike PF could be paired with the alternate Buffy, so neither of the guys would feel left out. :D

For me that's a good excuse for getting Red Pants Buffy... :monkey3 Even though I don't like her...

Hey guys could you provide some good pics of Eliza Dushku (Faith) from the side? I've looked around and only could find some blurry ones.
I'm also interested in what kind of expression people want. I'm thinking partially squinting with her lips slightly parted. Any pics of preferred expressions?

I started on the head. it's been difficult. I had to resculpt her eyes several times now; white airsoft BBs were a huge mistake, they're too large for this scale. :eek:

I couldn't find any profile images of her, but heres some face on's. If you want I can take a few screen grabs off an episode if you can't get what you want from that link.

article759900kk1.jpg

BillyBudd, sueworld Thanks for the link an pics posted, really appreciated!
sueworld said:
I couldn't find any profile images of her, but heres some face on's.
Yeah that's exactly what I've encountered. I've seen a few side pics before BillyBudd posted that link but none were clear, neutral expression or desired expression, and close up enough. Whenever someone points a camera at her she's looking strait in the cam and smiling.
That link however did turn up a few profile shots that were helpful.
The second picture you posted is wonderful sueworld! I wish I had seen that image before I got to a point where I'm nearly 100% happy with the eyes. They're sculpted a little more open then seen there and nearly cured. I don't want to try and change them any because they're a b!tch to get right. I still have to smooth them out a little and then work on the brows and the rest of the head.

Back