Angel PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel10.jpg

Angel8.jpg

Angel2.jpg

AngelPF1.jpg

Angel4.jpg

Angel7.jpg

Angel9.jpg

Angel11.jpg

Thanks. :)

I'm looking forward to breaking out the new steamer for this one, to remove those very obnoxious wrinkles in his jacket. But it'll have to wait, I'm afraid, for a better time. Angel has to go into hiding for a bit. :monkey3 So that the girl doesn't see him just yet...

I received my replacement for the one I initially received with the two Vamp heads yesterday and I have to say that the human head looks better in person. I still prefer the Vamp head though.

The human head does look better in person. I couldn't find a way to do it justice. :( You'll all just have to take my word for it.

I too think the human head is better in person. Great... but not perfect. I'd be interested to see if anyone here gives the human Angel PF a face lift. Also I'd like to see someone repaint him as well. For me at least, the eyes need to be more intense. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Inspired by Terry's photos (great, as always, Terry!), and equally frustrated by the lack of any photos of the human head that do it justice (my previous attempts definitely included), I decided to try again.

Here are a couple of new photos of the human head:

angelnew1.jpg

angelnew2.jpg

Do either of these look better to anyone else? It's getting hard to be objective sinec I can see the sculpt 'in person' in each of these shots.

Since they were nearby, I also snapped a new 'portrait' of Buffy and Spike to match the new Angel photos ;):

bufnew2.jpg

spikenew1.jpg

Inspired by Terry's photos (great, as always, Terry!), and equally frustrated by the lack of any photos of the human head that do it justice (my previous attempts definitely included), I decided to try again.

Here are a couple of new photos of the human head:

angelnew1.jpg

angelnew2.jpg

Do either of these look better to anyone else? It's getting hard to be objective sinec I can see the sculpt 'in person' in each of these shots.

Since they were nearby, I also snapped a new 'portrait' of Buffy and Spike to match the new Angel photos ;):

bufnew2.jpg

spikenew1.jpg

Great pictures Robodad and Monk. You definitely make the Angel PF pop!

P.S. Robodad, don't check the "I give up" thread...Gah, I said too much!

Wonderful shots Robo, but that forehead kills that sculpt for me. Quite why the brow is so furrowed so deeply I'm not really sure.

I'm hoping to be able to re-mold the head once I get him, and rework a cast. I hope to try and make him look a little bit better, but we'll see. *g*

Those pictures are fangtastic (sorry for the pun, lol)!

I don't own the original Buffy PF, but I do own the Spike, and from the look of your photos both Spike & Angel look a lot better than Buffy does - more so because of the paint jobs.

I don't mind the wrinkles. To me they just look like a result of him having one eyebrow raised, granted they are a tad thicker than they should be but the rest of the sculpt is perfect so that distracts me to look at the overall piece.

i LOVE those pictures Robodad and Monk! Based on those portraits, Angel is definitely a winner. Even the human sculpt looks awesome (minus the wrinkles of course). The overall look of the statue is excellent. I can't wait to have him. I should get the shipping notice in a few days!

Here comes a load of images. Some of them are very similar, but small changes in angle can make a difference. And for the record, no Photoshop modifications were made (except to that one with the cemetery background).

buffyangelspike4bu6.jpg

buffyangelspike2jr5.jpg

buffyangelspike5eb4.jpg

buffyspikeangelclose3kb9.jpg

Last edited:
The vampire face on Angel is absolutely spot on and looks to be almost worth the price of admission. The likeness is there on the human face, it's just the expression that kills it for me. I have Spike on order and hope to find the first version of Buffy, but I still think I'm going to hold off on Angel.

Those pics are great. Comparing the two vampires with soul in their vamped out selves, I must say Angel looks way better. I was never a fan of Spike 'teeth'. Angel's vamp face looks much more subtle, evil, elegant... I am in love!

I was never a fan of Spike 'teeth'.

I thought I was the only one that has a problem with Spike's teeth. That, and coupled with the bad name plate, made me cancel my Spike Excluisve order. Maybe someday I'll get the regular edition of Spike on Ebay at a more tempting price. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

However, I'm still contemplating that Alternate Version Buffy... :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I thought I was the only one that has a problem with Spike's teeth. That, and coupled with the bad name plate, made me cancel my Spike Excluisve order. Maybe someday I'll get the regular edition of Spike on Ebay at a more tempting price. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

However, I'm still contemplating that Alternate Version Buffy... :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

The game face works either with closed mouth, as PF Angel or wide open, or showing the fangs, as 1/6 Vamp Spike. Showing only a part of the upper teeth (a bigger part than necessary anway) makes the mouth looks 'funny'. I hope you know what I mean, I'm not great with words...

I think part of the problem with Spikes teeth are that they have been painted far too white. When I've got time I'm going to try a much darker paint job on them and see how they look them.

I think part of the problem with Spikes teeth are that they have been painted far too white. When I've got time I'm going to try a much darker paint job on them and see how they look them.

No, no, no...the problem is that the gaps between them are too big. Gaps like that don't exist between good, healthy teeth. Even vampire teeth. :lol

Back