Statue Angel of Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the sculpt. Only looks like 3 colors were used though...black, brown, and green. Look forward to seeing more pics!

The lower body and base are solid and heavy like hell and wings are 1 piece and lovely sculpted.

20130622_061205_zps6c2df836.jpg

20130622_061141_zps3dd8d4f0.jpg

20130622_061153_zpsde581569.jpg

20130622_061212_zps2e6b459e.jpg

20130622_061220_zps83e1fcce.jpg

20130622_061245_zps54a446fa.jpg

Only con have is the paint his left side of his wings. Not sure if its normal or bad paint application since the right looks fine.

20130622_061325_zpsd1962dba.jpg

20130622_061347_zps41d82423.jpg

And a quick shot of my small horror collection that I am allowed to display on the main floor.

Take a few more detail shots when I get home from work.

Looks awesome!!!

I think I spotted some broken fingers though? Maybe it's the angle of the photo so double check.

44190D5C-8A1A-4CAE-9014-81888498BFD0-6360-000003257FB815D2_zps806599f0.jpg

The wings just don't seem to go with the body. I think it would look better without the brown wings. There is no flow to them at all.

Looks awesome!!!

I think I spotted some broken fingers though? Maybe it's the angle of the photo so double check.

44190D5C-8A1A-4CAE-9014-81888498BFD0-6360-000003257FB815D2_zps806599f0.jpg
Good eye I didn't notice that. I'll check the box incase its in there.
The wings just don't seem to go with the body. I think it would look better without the brown wings. There is no flow to them at all.

The color of the wings doesn't bug me as much as I thought. They'd look better maybe in black but I am happy. I like how they sculpted the wings. Could be the angle making him look awkward. I'll probably have to do a quick 360 video review

Looks like a cool piece but compared to Sideshow's General....it looks unfinished. Did you use a flash when taking pics? It doesn't look like there is much paint on the skull.

Looks like a cool piece but compared to Sideshow's General....it looks unfinished. Did you use a flash when taking pics? It doesn't look like there is much paint on the skull.

It's all flash. Flash photography just saturated all the colors. People really should stop using it. Natural lighting is the best.

The lower body and base are solid and heavy like hell and wings are 1 piece and lovely sculpted.

Only con have is the paint his left side of his wings. Not sure if its normal or bad paint application since the right looks fine.

20130622_061325_zpsd1962dba.jpg

20130622_061347_zps41d82423.jpg

And a quick shot of my small horror collection that I am allowed to display on the main floor.

Take a few more detail shots when I get home from work.

Looks good
I sent you an email

Hey averone next year there will be 2 hercules movies coming out hope you guys have something planned with a 1/4 scale hercules!

It's all flash. Flash photography just saturated all the colors. People really should stop using it. Natural lighting is the best.

:exactly: I agree it does look very distorted as far as colors. Im glad it has some heft to it. I can't wait to see what it looks like when the lights are turned off, the flash and also no lights at all and when its glowing in the darkness.

Yeah my bad about that, I went out Friday to see my uncle in the hospital and forgot to take day shots like I usually do. took afew quick shots Saturday morning (5am) before I took off for work.

My bad folks, he quiet fantastic in person and possibly weighs as much as General reaper. Pretty heavy for 1/5 statue
Wasn't sure if anyone had him ordered and it's 42 of 300

I got my AOD this past Friday and it is a fantastic sculpt! There is one problem though. The wings. When I first attached them they fit fine. Over the next day and a half they started backing out on their own. When I first noticed it they had come put about 1/4 inch. I pushed them back in and they immediately slid back out the same 1/4 inch. By Sunday night they had come out even further. I pulled the wings off and the area around the metal pin is broken and loose. Looks like the wings are too heavy for the support the pin provides. At least on mine. Hopefully others don't have this problem. I'm probably going to have to return it.

Last edited:
Good looking piece. One criticism from the pics...the skull doesn't look finished. Does it have a hollow effect? It looks full and painted white inside from the pics.

I got my AOD this past Friday and it is a fantastic sculpt! There is one problem though. The wings. When I first attached them they fit fine. Over the next day and a half they started backing out on their own. When I first noticed it they had come put about 1/4 inch. I pushed them back in and they immediately slid back out the same 1/4 inch. By Sunday night they had come out even further. I pulled the wings off and the area around the metal pin is broken and loose. Looks like the wings are too heavy for the support the pin provides. At least on mine. Hopefully others don't have this problem. I'm probably going to have to return it.

That's an easy fix
Don't retun it
Please send it to our studios and we will fix it for you no charge to you

Back