Statue Angel of Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a sculpture hound, this is an amazing piece. I think price point is rather reasonable for its size. My problem is that I really don't like to display dark subject matter in my home. I wouldn't be able to keep it if I bought it. If it was an angel sculpt done in armor and weapons, I would get it but I guess it would look rather boring. Anyway, if the subject matter doesn't bother you, this is a fantastic piece.

Looks fantastic.

But the size is too small, for my taste. Oh, yea and I don't collect stuff like this. I guess I somewhat agree with kiebaudy.

But gotta acknowledge a great piece of craftmanship.

As a sculpture hound, this is an amazing piece. I think price point is rather reasonable for its size. My problem is that I really don't like to display dark subject matter in my home. I wouldn't be able to keep it if I bought it. If it was an angel sculpt done in armor and weapons, I would get it but I guess it would look rather boring. Anyway, if the subject matter doesn't bother you, this is a fantastic piece.

It's funny because I am completely opposite. I only display evil characters. To each his own. I like this piece, but it's not movie related, so I'll pass for now.

Are you kidding?
Angelic warrior would be epic, if given the right pose.

Think of a Angel storming downwards from the sky, with sword drawn and pointing straight ahead, robes and hair flying in the wind.

Now, how to get something like that to stand on a base.... :lol

Some new pics from around the web
sdcc12sideshowgeneral07.jpg
[/URL]

Wow best pics so far! The price is a bit high for a 22 inch PF statue. 800.00 if it was 500.00 I might consider it. But that's my own opinion.

Wow best pics so far! The price is a bit high for a 22 inch PF statue. 800.00 if it was 500.00 I might consider it. But that's my own opinion.

I'm a little confused, this AOD IS priced at $484.99!
It's not priced at $800 :dunno and for sure it's not a PF :lecture

I'm tempted to remove the wings put what I would think a helm or Morgoth would look like with 3 silmarils on top and last remove the scythe and give him a huge mace called Grond....I love the wrists and gauntlets on this guy...hell the whole armor

I'm tempted to remove the wings put what I would think a helm or Morgoth would look like with 3 silmarils on top and last remove the scythe and give him a huge mace called Grond....I love the wrists and gauntlets on this guy...hell the whole armor

Why not! It's your statue after you buy it :)
Customize it all you like :peace

Update:

Sideshow has updated the AOD pictures with the correct assembly of the body and base, and now those pictures show the Angel of Death in all its great darkness!

Check it out

Angel of Death Polystone Statue - ARH Studios - SideshowCollectibles.com

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901903

Thanks averone, he looks amazing. This would be my first piece thats not from sideshow hope he looks good with general grim reaper.

Whats the final weight for him and is it only the base that glows in the dark?

Thanks averone, he looks amazing. This would be my first piece thats not from sideshow hope he looks good with general grim reaper.

Whats the final weight for him and is it only the base that glows in the dark?

Yes your welcome. This has to be our best production this year.
The face also has the glow in the dark paint.
Not exactly sure yet on the weight. We will update as soon as we have this info from China

These are great pictures!

I will try to find the high res pics and post them here

AOD.png

AOD now sold out through Sideshow, Wait listed
Edition number will be very low

Back