Statue Angel of Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EC523CBD-A1C3-44BA-9D9C-EE0C898D0241-17368-0000092222938B3B.jpg

If I can find one cheap in the aftermarket, I'll get one to repaint and fill in that eye soar of a logo on the front of the base.

If I can find one cheap in the aftermarket, I'll get one to repaint and fill in that eye soar of a logo on the front of the base.

Humm...
That logo is something for us to be proud of if you knew our history!
My wish was to make it bigger, but as it is its very small :)

Nothing much to deter from the art, it's just so tiny :dunno

I really wanted this piece but its out of my price range. Maybe down the road. Looks awesome though. Congrats Averone an ARH.

I really wanted this piece but its out of my price range. Maybe down the road. Looks awesome though. Congrats Averone an ARH.

Thank you so much!
I wish it was a little less but prices have increased in China and the wings on this are huge!
You do know about the Flex payment by Sideshow? It's $100.00 a month!
That's less than half of a Hot Toy!

Humm...
That logo is something for us to be proud of if you knew our history!
My wish was to make it bigger, but as it is its very small :)

Nothing much to deter from the art, it's just so tiny :dunno

I know the history. There are only 2 companies that slap their logo on the front of their statues. ARH and McFarlane. Both ran by like minded people I suppose.
Not even Stan Winston studios stamps their logo on the front.

Darth, when I was posting this on the run on my phone I did not notice it. But now looking closer I see the issue! :slap
The AOD pictures are put up wrong! :thud:
Im looking here, and his base/ torso do not line up, they are positioned wrong!
I have asked Sideshow to retake pics and post it up. In fact the ARH logo is to be positioned on the back. Sideshow will have to take new pics!
So now you dont have to change a thing :wink1:

Sideshow assembled the statue backwards! Gosh, what a heartbreaking image to see! :monkey2

The base and skirt are backwards and the torso crooked since it did not fit correctly on the bottom half of the statue.

See the pictures to understand how to assemble it correctly.

AOD (1) copy.jpg

[/quote]

Sideshow assembled the statue backwards! Gosh, what a heartbreaking image to see! :monkey2

The base and skirt are backwards and the torso crooked since it did not fit correctly on the bottom half of the statue.

See the pictures to understand how to assemble it correctly.

AOD (1) copy.jpg

I do like it better when the two halves fit correctly.
Let's see what SSC does about it.

Lol me too!
I am sure they will update pics very soon

While they're at it, they should get rid of that silly apple they include with every statue and include a ruler/yardstick instead.

Someone needs to tell them that Mother Nature makes more than just that one type of apple. :slap

Darth, when I was posting this on the run on my phone I did not notice it. But now looking closer I see the issue! :slap
The AOD pictures are put up wrong! :thud:
Im looking here, and his base/ torso do not line up, they are positioned wrong!
I have asked Sideshow to retake pics and post it up. In fact the ARH logo is to be positioned on the back. Sideshow will have to take new pics!
So now you dont have to change a thing :wink1:

lol..well thats good news!

Back