Anduril Limited UC1380ASLB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datafagga

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I am trading with somebody, who wants to sell his Anduril ASLB for a good price. But one thing makes me sceptical.
He sent this photo:

lotr3003fo9n.jpg

There is a misspelling in "handcrafted" which is "handcrated"

Is this proof of a copy or can that happen?

You might wanna check with the guys at united cutlery forums...

But the sword in that pictures looks very similar to the unlimited edition anduril I have... The grain of the finish and the blade edge + the elven runes look similar. And mine is not bootleg.

seems like something they wouldn't screw up. I've got mine a few feet away on the wall. checked, and it is spelled correctly. Sooo.. yeah, don't know. Would make me a little skeptical too though!

Talked to some guys in the UC Forums. There are some collectors, who have the same misspelling. ^^

Your number is?

just had a look at mine... it has the exact same misspelling. I think your safe mate :)

wow, very interesting! What numbers do you guys have? I wonder if it was a very small batch, or if it is a wide sample.. mine is 2288, and no misspelling.

That is so strange that there would be some correctly spelled and some misspelled. I still have mine packed and boxed somewhere in my garage. If I have a chance I'll take a look at it.

Back