Android4's Nerd Shrine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice display without a doubt but i'd like to see some better posing to lift it a bit

Great collection and superb setup! Unfortunately I can't find those type of shadow boxes on the Michaels site.

Why dont you use the ikea diode lights and drill a small hole in the top for the wire to escape. That way, you can link 4 at once and have a external switch.

Wouldn't the wires kind of detract from the display since there would be wires showing between each shadow box?

Nice display without a doubt but i'd like to see some better posing to lift it a bit

Yeah, the posing is the one downfall of it since there's not much room for a good pose, but for certain characters that don't need to be in an awesome stance, I think it works great!

Last edited:
* UPDATE I changed the LEDs to an external LED bar. Now I can turn the lights on and off with out opening the shadow boxes.
Best part is there's no dust. Also note there are no other lights on in the room besides the LEDS

mancave.jpg

DSCF4109.jpg

Very nice but poses are too static and boring for my liking. You coulda just wall mounted the boxes they came in!

Back