And now for the Idol environment review...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those of you that have been waiting patiently for the review of the Indiana Jones Fertility Idol environment that came with the Bellow figure, wait no longer. I have my look at this very cool diorama item up tonight, and while I can't say that it's worth it to buy if you aren't interested in Belloq, on it's own the environment is pretty cool.

I have a new guest reviewer tonight too, icruise, who is looking at a figure that defines 'high end' - the full size C-3PO, also from Sideshow. Man, I would love to have one of these (as well as the R2), but I just can't bring myself to spend that kind of money. But perhaps you're the ultimate Star Wars Fan, and getting a big refund check?

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

I also have my weekly review up over at Quick Stop, and I'm covering the latest nifty quarter scale raygun from Weta, the F.M.O.M. Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks for the review Michael. I'd love to own this piece but I HATE the Belloq figure and can't bring myslef to spend $140 for just the environment. I'm hoping there enough sentiment like mine the SS, will soem day sell just the environment, but I doubt it.

The idol does deserve its own review.

And it's a great piece to have in the 1/6 Indy collection.

Small round magnets are easy to come by. Hobby Lobby has a package of them for a buck. Easy upgrade.

Hollow polystone? I suppose it's possible, but doesn't seem likely. It feels much more like a very hard ABS, denser than usual. Now, the little extension is polystone.

Hollow polystone? I suppose it's possible, but doesn't seem likely. It feels much more like a very hard ABS, denser than usual. Now, the little extension is polystone.

You could very well be right, definitely out of my range of expertise. I just know other people originally said it was polystone so I took there word for it. But it definitely has good weight and doesn't have a plastic feel at all, which is great if that is what it is.

You would think Belloq would also have his safari gear if he was packaged with this.

You would think Belloq would also have his safari gear if he was packaged with this.

You would think, but oh well. I still think Belloq is underrated, much better in person and a little futzing and he doesn't look half bad. Especially if you could get him at a discount.

You would think, but oh well. I still think Belloq is underrated, much better in person and a little futzing and he doesn't look half bad. Especially if you could get him at a discount.

Yeah, he's not bad at all. The likeness isn't really that great but the rest of the figure is pretty darn good. I wouldn't call him mediocre either as I think that encompasses that the whole figure is eh.

Back