And now for the Idol environment review...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think, but oh well. I still think Belloq is underrated, much better in person and a little futzing and he doesn't look half bad. Especially if you could get him at a discount.

Yeah, he's not bad at all. The likeness isn't really that great but the rest of the figure is pretty darn good. I wouldn't call him mediocre either as I think that encompasses that the whole figure is eh.

Agreed on all counts! I think Belloq will really standout in his white suit when we get Toht in his black suit and can pose these 2 with the ark. I think a lot more people will be talking about how cool they look then...

They will look very nice. The tie is something I may remove because its not so hot but other than that the outfit is solid.

They will look very nice. The tie is something I may remove because its not so hot but other than that the outfit is solid.

Yea I also agree about the tie. Currently I have my jacket closed and he is holding the gun in front of his jacket so it is not very noticeable. I would like to take the tie off and get a blue shirt and do the Cairo dig site outfit at least.

Yeah that would be cool I have mine open but I removed both metal clips so it would look better.

Yeah that would be cool I have mine open but I removed both metal clips so it would look better.

Yea I want to do this eventually as well because it looks pretty ridiculous with the jacket open and the button still there. I might also try soaking it in cold water to stretch the jacket out a bit. Other members seem to have good results when doing this but I haven't had the time to do it yet.

That has looked decent for some. I'm happy with how mine looks as is so I'm not sure I'll go that far.

Thats cool. Mine isn't as tight as some others were but I still might try. We will see. Just have to get motivated to do that, which is a problem when I have like 20 other things on my plate at once.

Hollow polystone? I suppose it's possible, but doesn't seem likely. It feels much more like a very hard ABS, denser than usual. Now, the little extension is polystone.

I thought Jabba's throne is hollow polystone? Its certain hollow, and pretty sure made of Polystone.

Yeah, I think polystone can be hollow. The base on the life size C-3PO appears to be hollow polystone, as do many of the bases on PFs such as the Indy PF.

Yeah, I think polystone can be hollow. The base on the life size C-3PO appears to be hollow polystone, as do many of the bases on PFs such as the Indy PF.

Sounds right to me. I thought they used polystone as that captured the detail in a sculpt better than ABS or any other resin, hollow or solid. So I would assume that it is polystone, but hollow polystone. And to tell you the truth, I'm fine with that since I live in Canada and shipping on this piece if it were solid would have been $$$!!! :angelsmil

Back